top

Monday, August 30, 2010

MALLIKA'S EXAMS ARE REWARDING

MALLIKA?S EXAMS ARE REWARDING
By: GingerBaba (diwakarsha@yahoo.com)

Mallika could not have come at a worse time. With both me and Aparna working madly to catch up on lost time, there was no time to entertain a guest... but Mallika had no choice.

I work as a manager in a small logistics company, 25 km to the north of H; commute for an hour each way, and sometimes I have to reach home late, perhaps past 9 pm. Aparna works as a teacher in a school, not far from where we live. Our twin sons, aged 19, joined the college in Brackton last year, and live in the hostel.

"I assume you're going to the train station - she is coming alone... " I half instructed and half requested Aparna, when we both were getting ready to go to work that Friday morning.

"Not really.... It's the time for end-of-the term examinations at the school, so I plan to stay back after school to coach some of the kids in Class 6." What time is the train coming?

I think around 4 pm...

I can hardly leave school until 5:30 pm. Why don't you take some time off in the afternoon... will you please? She pleaded.

But I hardly know this girl; I hardly saw Raghu, Aparna's cousin, a couple of times before he married this girl... how's she like?

Oh you will know her... she is a little short, long hair, wears lenses, and I'd say she has some extra weight.

"Hmm, in a train station, there'd be hundreds who fit that description. "

"But we have the coach number and her seat number...shouldn't be a problem at all. "

"Alright, I'll leave work a little early today... how about tomorrow? She is going to write an exam? Where, when ... ", I was getting a little impatient.

Aparna said, "Let me see... if I can get the day off... hey it's a Saturday, you have the day off, don't you? "

****

I had no particular difficulty placing this woman - she was a pleasant looking, not fat as Aparna described... she looked very homely and amiable. In fact she looked quite good, nice figure, well endowed upstairs, a little plump at the hips, and I must say she looked very attractive. We drove home - and she's quite chatty - she told all about her family, Raghu is busy with a project with tight deadlines, and she left their two kids with her grandmother until she has more breathing time. She works for a mail company from home -spending about 3-4 hours every day, and makes a tidy amount at the end of the month. The income is not always predictable, it depends on the amount of work; but Raghu earns good money as a sales executive, but he is always busy, traveling, meeting customers, making presentations, etc. She is doing her MBA off campus, and she has to take the exams every three months. She then opened a book and started reading.

"What exam you have tomorrow?", I asked

"Economics", basic course, but it's still tough... you know... she is wearing a salwar-kurta, and I could see that she is about 8 years younger...about 35, and her girth shows effects of child birth, but her upper deck looked full and unspoilt, and her dress showed a little peek at her cleavage... obviously the dress is not able to keep the twins completely in. After a while, she slowly dozed off - quite natural given the 8 hours train journey in the grueling daytime sun. She must be tired... as she dozed squeezing her shoulders in, her top created ample opportunity for me to glimpse her black bra ...

*****

When we reached home, she said, "Mani (my name), I'd like to rest for exactly 20 minutes... then I have loads of stuff to read and prepare for the exam... what time is Aparna akka (sister) coming? "

"She should be home by six, it's about 4:45 now... so yeah, would you like some coffee?

"After the nap"... I showed her the spare bedroom, and told her to relax.... I went back and suddenly realized that there's lots of stuff to buy - so I went out and did a little shopping... bought milk, eggs, coffee powder, some vegetables, bread and some snacks. It was almost 5:15 now... so I hurried home to wake her up. She is still sleeping, under the cool ac breeze.... And her top is now totally out of place, revealing a large part of her skin near the waist ; she was turned toward the wall, and I could see the beginning of her buttocks... I must say I haven't been enjoying an active sex life lately - with both of us pursuing ambitious economic goals... and I could feel a little twitch between my thighs. Of course I was not going to jump on her - but I have to know her mind.

"Mallika, wake up", I touched her lightly on her shoulder; she turned and I could see her bra more clearly now... then she got up, and quickly adjusted her dress. "What time is it now?", she asked. I answered "Five twenty". She started walking to the bathroom, saying, "ok,let me take a bath, I have lots of stuff to read.... "

She went into the bath room; I made coffee meanwhile. When she came out, she put on a saree..and we both had our coffee. "What time is your exam tomorrow?" I inquired. "It's at ten; it's a three hour exam..." , she answered, unable to conceal her tense mood.

She then opened her study books and started reading again. At six, Aparna came home.

Aparna and Mallika started catching up on their family news - who is doing what, how busy Raghu is, how the kids are faring in school, what property she is planning to buy with all the extra income she is making..

"You're distracting her, she needs to prepare for the exam tomorrow", I remonstrated.

"Oh yes that's correct.... Malli I will make dinner now..." said Aparna, getting up from the sofa, "if you need help with the questions, you can ask Mani - he can explain things well...." Aparna gave me this extra assignment!

"Actually I gotta go out for a while now - " I told Mallika, "why don't you study for sometime, and I will try and help you after dinner"

I went out to Mapsel's Restaurant to while away some time, so Mallika could be left alone with some quiet time.... I called up Vinod and chatted up for some time.

I went home back at eight, we had a quiet dinner...

"You are taking her to Crystal College -"

"What?"

"I am going to be at the school the whole day - prepping the kids some more... there's lots of ground to cover... the Principal is quite insisting that we get top marks in the division this time" - I will leave around ten in the morning, I will make lunch for the three of us, you can come back and have lunch- then in the evening we can go out for dinner: what say?

"I got three more exams Monday Tuesday and Wednesday... I feel so terrible troubling you guys when I can see that you can hardly spare the time..."

"No no, don't bother about it - we can manage... your exams are important... it will let you find a good paying job afterall... as luck would have it, I have a busy week ahead, so I guess Mani would have to entertain you... but we can go for a long walk on Sunday, and maybe next weekend we can go around for a picnic or something.. or we can visit Grape Yard Museum or a League Basketball match or something."

"Actually I am going to leave soon after my exam on Wednesday; but I must say you guys are incredibly good" - in any case, I would need to come every three months, so I guess we will have plenty of time to go out...

Dinner over, I changed into my night dress, and Aparna kept herself busy with the dishes, and preparing some stuff for the next day. As promised, I went near Mallika to offer her help. I pulled two small chairs near the bed and we started discussing the subject.

It was now 10:30 in the night - Aparna came to say good night - she was tired herself and was preparing to go to bed.... It is now very quiet, and all the other lights are turned off in the house. I got up to go to the bathroom; when I was back, she was sitting on her bed, reading her stuff. I sat next to her on the bed and we started discussing again. She would often lean forward to listen to me, and I could get clear view of her boobies... and I suspect that she wasn't wearing the bra...

After a couple of hours, she had covered much of the study material; she set the books aside, and started stretching herself with a yawn.... Her saree top fell out of place, and I could see the outline of her erect nips through her blouse. I thought she would cover herself immediately, but she was not paying attention - or was she? This to me is a signal.... I slowly reached out and touched her boobies.... And slowly squeezed the right breast. She moaned softly - "hey what u doing" - "you look so beautiful and so sexy" I blurted out... I could see that her gaze was fixed on where my erect cock was showing up in not a subtle manner... I moved closer and put my hands around her - and brought my face close to her face.... She was whispering something - oh god, oh god, how I need a squeeze... and I could see her lips trembling...

I did not waste more time... I took her lips into mine and started kissing her passionately.... While my one hand reached down to her waist and was searching to find the right spots to fondle. My tongue was groping her mouth relentlessly, and my hand was shoving into her saree .... Caressing her stomach, her navel, and further down until I could feel the hair down there.... I stretched my fingers and touched her pussy lips. She moaned more, and slowly extended her arm to catch my manhood...

We made out for a few minutes and I felt I could not withhold more... now I felt my cock fully ready and getting wet... her hand was still working on my thighs and back.... I now felt the time for more action.... I got off the bed, removed my shirt and was about to remove my pyjamas, when she said - Mani, oh please I don't know... I can't go on... please don't do anything... I don't know, please... " she slowly lowered herself on the bed, and lay still, her blouse still exposed and her thighs wide open.

I stopped myself... ... I put my shirt back on, went near her, and said "alright, you're going to be ok... just take it easy... ", I covered the blanket on her upto her neck; "good night", I squeezed her left shoulder and left the room.

***

The next morning, everyone got up early... Aparna got ready first, made breakfast for the three of us, and she was off to the school; she won't be back till the evening. I showered, got dressed and settled in the sofa, watching TV. Mallika's test begins at 10 am. We have to leave by 8:30 to reach the venue. "I'll be ready in a few minutes... I need a ride to the venue.. you will take me there, won't you?"; I turned back to see Mallika standing in the doorway, massaging her hair, towel on her shoulder, ready to step into the bathroom; clearly, she got up early to go over the test questions again; "Sure", I replied. In ten minutes, she came out.. all dressed up, and ready to go.

We rode to the test centre, where she told me it would take a couple of hours and she would be able to get back home on her own. I told her that I would come back to pick her up, and we could go to lunch at Heromatic Restaurant, just across the block. She agreed.

I went to the Clayman Mall, bought some stuff and went back to the test centre. Mallika came out after the test, and the two of us went to the restaurant. There weren't many people, and we found a secluded table where the two of us ordered simple lunch; "I really hope I'd get A+...", Mallika said, not for the first time. "I have done really well today".

"You're gonna get A+," I assured her; "after all, I coached you!"; she smiled and said "you coached and smooched too.."; we both laughed out; and tension began to lighten; conversation flowed much better now; :you know, I was just tempted.. you were so .." I said; " not a problem, I think I too played a part; if I wanted something, I'd get it... I'd ask if it comes to that.. but last night I was tensed up about the test.. you know... and you were tensed too, sitting next to me on that bed, I could see your bulge", she laughed out loud. There was a hint of blush on my cheeks; "hey,what do you expect... you were so yummy... with your full boobs playing hide and seek... ".

We chatted about our lives a little more; I told her that Aparna is always busy, and has little time even for intimate talk; she is always rushed; when you touch her, she simply ignores it - until she feels horny - which is once a month or so", I confided.

"Raghu is no better, he is always either travelling or attending some event or planning something, or talking to someone; we rarely are together, and I usually go to sleep alone and horny, while he still works; when he joins, sometimes, he simply inserts himself", she laughed.

We chatted while we had our lunch. "How about going to a movie", I offered, as I paid the check. "I think we will go home, and I think I have a surprise for you", she winked.

We reached home; I settled in the sofa, while she went inside;"I will make some coffee for us", I heard her say; when I turned to see, she had a surprise for me; she removed her saree, and was only appeared in her blouse and petticoat. She briskly went to the kitchen and was busy making coffee; I went behind her, and hugged her from behind; and began to squeeze her tits. My cock was already up and waving, and was ready to pierce her ass. She turned around, and we kissed; she freed herself, and said, "wait until we have coffee".

We sat in the sofa, sipping coffee; she slowly unzipped my trousers, and pulled out my cock and started playing with it. We completed coffee and trooped into the bedroom. She lay on the bed, took my hand and placed it on her breast, where she used it to massage her tit - over the bra- and pinch the nipple. I pushed my other hand under her petticoat, and slowly reached between her smooth thighs. My fingers started probing, and soon I was pushing a finger past her well-trimmed pubic hair, into her love hole. I could feel her wetness, and my own hardness. She unbuttoned her blouse, slowly arched her back, reached behind to unhook her bra, then reached down and undid the knot on the petticoat. I slowly separated the blouse, bra and petticoat from her body, presenting a beautiful pair of full, mature and shapely twins, with the nips hard as rock. I could see evidence of glistening wetness on her pussy. Then I stood up and removed my shirt and trousers and underwear. I was completely naked and my 9" cock was stiff, and ready to enter her. She looked at it admiringly,

I joined her in the bed, and slowly started fingering her; she started moaning,and soon, her thighs part more and more, as she encourages my act by holding my hand firmly and fiercely rubbing her pussy until her pussy was wet and squeeky.

I eagerly bend down to kiss her soaking pussy, and started diving in with my tongue. I quickly get into lapping up her pussy juices, letting my tongue along the length of her slit. While licking, I also let my tongue massage her clit, sending her into raptures of ecastacy. More and more, she started holding my head in a vice like grip betwen her soft thighs, and pulling it insider her hole. As she climaxes, her thighs, hips and breasts start shaking heavily.

She gets desperate now, and starts begging me, "fuck me Mani, oh fuck me bastard fuck your bitch" - and I started obliging her. I inserted my rock hard manliness into the deep crevices of her inviting hole, pull out just and slam hard back again, doing this rhythmic motion as she kept purring softly. I could feel a great sensation all over my body, a new energy in my muscles, and a teasing tingling in my groins as we continued to hump hard and our hips kept slamming against each other. She raised her legs and wrapped them around my hips, and kept drawing me towards her with her hungry thighs. I supported myself by pinning my hands on her waist; every few seconds, her hands would try to grope her pussy, and my cock, to get a better grip, and again she would withdraw her hands and knead her own breasts. I kept trying to stretch my face to her nipples and try to suck them. She had such full breasts!

We went on fucking each other, and we both kept uttering "fuck, fuck" and "oh great, fuck me", as I got the best sex in a long time, and my muscles got the much needed massage, and she kept filling her long felt desire, and kept demanding relief for her horny pusssy. As I kept plunging deeply inside her, and generating uncontrollable joy and tingling in both of us, and kept erupting in cascades of pure happiness, a smile appeared on my lips, thanking my luck in getting to have this unexpected sex and how it can be extended for the next few months at least. Finally this buxom lady, with her big hips, and her cushion-like thighs - all of this is getting ploughed under my body, getting a royal hump, and getting her hungry hole satiated.... I felt a sense of achievement.

I kept fucking as hard and deep as I can, and within minutes, Mallika screams "Oh fuck I am cumming, I am cumming", at about the same time that I too felt my groins giving way - and gave her a big jerk, slammer her hole one last time, and let go of my cum with a big scream "Yes, baby I am cumming yes baby", and I emptied into her hole, while my cock gave out several contractions.

"That was wonderful Mani" she said softly. "Thank you Mallika, the pleasure is all mine; you're a nice bitch - I had the best fuck in a long time". We both lay there in the bed for a some time, and then again my cock was beginning to fill. I raised myself once again, and we had some great sex once again.

"Mani, I think I am gonna come here now that I have to take more tests; we both are gonna have great time in the next six months; you're my fuck buddy... I love it." I said, "I too love it, dear. Glad to be your fuck buddy".

In the next six months, we had a rollicking time and some scintillaing sex on many occasions - almost every time she had the tests.

No comments:

Post a Comment