top

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My babysitter turns shoplifter

My babysitter turns shoplifter
By: Skizzy (skizzerinkus@hotmail.com)

My name is Greg, I'm 27 years old, married with a set of twin boys at home that are 11 months old. I just returned from Iraq 6 months ago and got a job at a department store as head of store security. I guess they figured that if I could cut it as a Marine MP, I could handle a few shoplifters.

I soon got indoctrinated about the attitude of some of these teenage juvenile delinquents that would scream that their rights were being violated or that we didn't have the right to interrogate them without their attorney being present!

Two or three times a day, the security guards would bring me in a shoplifter and I'd go through the whole "tough guy" image and that this was "going to follow you the rest of your life" speech. Usually they would start to breakdown and cry when I'd pick up the phone to supposedly call the police to press formal charges, although we rarely took it to that level.

Yesterday, I had something happen I never thought would! I was sitting in my office and got a call over the radio that Bruce, one of the security guards, was bringing in a girl for trying to shoplift a $180 necklace. When the door opened and Bruce brought in the girl, I didn't even look up at first as I was trying to finish up some paperwork. When I finally did look up, there stood the daughter of my neighbor, Sally! I dismissed Bruce and turned to address Sally (who didn't look the least bit upset that she'd been caught stealing.

Now before I continue, I have to tell you that Sally was a fucking hottie! She did everything she could to look, dress and act like Paris Hilton. Her hair was short blonde, her legs were long and slender and her outfit was screaming "fuck me" with her nearly see-through blouse, no bra and micro-mini skirt all resting on 4" heels. She had also been our babysitter a couple months ago when we had to be out at a banquet. I had lusted after her then and she seemed even hotter now as I stared at her, trying to maintain my professional image.

She remained standing as I moved around to my desk and sat down. "Sally, what did you think you were doing stuffing this necklace in your purse without paying for it?" I asked sternly.

"It's no big deal Greg, everybody does it!" she said matter-of-factly.

I was a bit surprised she called me by my first name. I watched her as she leisurely paced around on the other side of my desk. It was hard not to zero in on her visible nipples as she strode around.

"This kind of thing could go on your record and follow you for years to come!": I said trying to sound convincing. "Besides, you can afford things like this, why did you do it?

She stepped towards my desk, put her hands on the edge of the desk and leaned over and said "For the thrill of it........ Don't you ever do anything just for the thrill of it?" Sally said with an evil little look on her face.

I was suddenly looking right down the front of her blouse at her exposed "B" cup tits and my eyes betrayed me. How could this little 18 year old be so fucking cocky and disinterested!

Then she straightened back up, turned and stepped away from my desk a few feet and sat down on the sofa that faced me. She sat down with a "plop" and immediately crossed her legs. I was immediately reminded of the scene with Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct where she's being interrogated by the cops and she crosses her legs and shows her bare pussy just to gain a reaction. Well there I was getting a pretty clear view of Sally pussy through a pair of very sheer panties!

I'm sure my next couple of sentences were absolute gibberish as I tried to remain the "under-control law enforcement type". Sally re-crossed her legs and finally stood up and looked right at me.

"Let's get to it!" she said as she started to unbutton her light-weight blouse and before I could protest, she whipped it open and flung it to the floor.

"Sally, what are you doing? Stop it!" I said in a very unconvincing tone as she unbuckled the oversized belt that held up her mini skirt and with a quick flick of her fingers, the zipper fell open and the skirt was on the floor leaving her standing there in sheer panties and 4' high heels!

"Damn it Sally, put your clothes back on!" I said in a loud whisper as she started to come around the edge of my desk and stood just an arm-length away.

I watched as if in a trance as she slowly sank to her knees and ran her hands up the inside of my thighs and her fingers soon found my raging hard-on. Like a professional hooker, her fingers worked to unleash my cock while the whole time, her eyes stayed focused on mine. It was like some weird fantasy as she gripped my cock and slipped the bulbous head into her mouth and started swirling her tongue around and around as her fist pumped up and down my shaft.

I couldn't utter a word! I had gone from being a big, tough guy ready to send this little teenager home in tears to being frightened for my own life and well being. I was imagining someone walking in on us and having her scream "Rape" or having my boss find out and have me fired in a nano-second! But still, having this incredibly beautiful young girl kneeling between my outstretched legs and sucking my entire cock into her mouth was more important than anything right then.

I started to moan "Oh Sally........Oh yes Sally!" as I rocked my hips and fucked her sexy mouth.

It was as if she could sense I was getting too excited too fast, so she pulled her mouth off my cock and stood up. I sat there with my cock waiving straight up in the air as she peeled off her panties. Then she seductively turned around, backed up and slowly reached down to grab hold of my erect cock and guide it into her pussy. As she lowered down, I spread her ass cheeks apart and marveled at the pretty bald cunt that was enveloping my shaft. She expertly rotated her cunt around and rose up and down all the while she fondled my balls. My hands circled around her waist and I cupped her perfectly shaped breasts and rolled the nipple around in my fingers as I thrust up into her milky pussy.

I knew this was far from being her first time with a man and I wondered how many guys she'd fucked in her short young life. She seemed to enjoy my attentions on her nipples and she cooed "Ya, I like that, pinch em' harder while you fuck me."

The sounds of wet sex seemed to fill the room as her cunt got wetter and wetter and our fucking got more and more vigorous! Soon she was bouncing up and down the full length of my cock-shaft and squeezing and releasing my balls as if she were milking them.

"God your cock feels so fucking good inside me........ fuck me harder Greg.......Harder!" Sally groaned.

I grabbed a hold of her hips and guided her up, then slammed her back down on my cock. Our movements now were anything but gentle as I'd thrust up hard as her body would come crashing down against my groin.

Half of me was just sprinting for the finish line so I could blast a full load of my cum deep inside this little slut's pussy. The other half of me was wondering how I would explain how I got fired for having sex with our old babysitter in my office! I quit pondering my fate and plowed feverishly into my little fuck-slut's cunt. Her fingers milking and massaging my balls seemed to be holding back my climax but at the same time, making me hornier than ever. I twisted and pulled on Sally's nipples as we fucked and I was amazed at her tolerance for being so roughly handled.

Then, my balls exploded, my cock throbbed and my cum spewed forth inside Sally's belly in spurt after powerful spurt! Sally began groaning in little gasps "uh...Uh........Uh Uhhhhhh.... OOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo!"

Sally collapsed down on me and I sagged back into my chair and Sally reclined with me. I sat there feeling my cock still twitching inside her pussy and her inner muscles gripped and released my shaft over and over. I lazily massaged her breasts and erect nipples as our breathing started to return to normal.

Then, as fast as the whole thing started, it was over. Sally rose to her feet, causing my cock to flop out of her pussy and I looked down to see a puddle of cum around the base of my cock. She quickly slipped on her skirt and blouse, and like some whore that was totally disconnected from any emotions, she picked up her panties, mopped the cum and juices oozing from her slit, then threw the damp undies onto my desk. She reach over, picked up the necklace she had tried to shoplift, put it on her neck and started for the door.

"What the hell are you doing?" I said in a total state of shock, quickly trying to button up my pants and grabbed the panties off the desk so know one could see.

"You got what you wanted and I got what I wanted!" she said with a little grin, then she opened the door and strolled out into the store with her sexy-as-hell stride.

I stuffed the panties in my pocket, then pulled two $100 bills from my wallet and did the paperwork as if she had paid restitution.

I sat in my office with the door closed and re-lived that awesome 15 minutes with Sally and kept pressing her soaked panties against my face and wondered if I dare suggest to my wife that we hire Sally to baby sit sometime soon?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment