top

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Frat House MILF

Frat House MILF
By: Raingirl

Frat House MILF

My name is Fran and my husband Ben of 13 years was a realtor and got caught up in the whole mortgage debacle, real estate slow-down and sub-prime mortgage mess. I was a stay-at-home mom with two boys (ten and twelve) and was perfectly content with my home life, but now that Ben's commissions were dwindling down to nothing, I had to take a job to help support the family.

I didn't have much in the way of employment skills, I didn't type very fast and wasn't interested in being a barista or a store clerk, especially since I wanted something with a bit of flexibility so I could be home for my boys when they got out of school. A friend from PTA told me that her older son was at the local university and that the fraternity house he was living at was looking for someone to do house cleaning since they had just lost their old house cleaner to a broken leg.

I figured I was certainly qualified to clean up after a bunch of boys so I went down to Greek row to put in my application. I met with the student president Harry, along with the alumni supervisor, Mr. Stevens, and went thru a brief interview process. I guess I'm old fashion, but I figured I should look nice for the interview, even if it was only for a cleaning lady. I wore a grey wool suit with a skirt just above the knee and a white button-up blouse, with heels and stockings. I guess you should know that I'm 34 years old, 5'5" tall with red hair and green eyes. I've never really had a weight problem (about 124#) and my hubby's friends always tell me that my legs are fantastic when I wear a short dress or skirt. I'm a 34C and I did have a tummy tuck after my second child to get my belly flat as it was when I was in college.

As the interview went along, I was getting a little uncomfortable the way both Mr. Stevens and Harry were looking at me. It seemed that every time I'd cross my legs, it was like they both were trying to get a peek under my skirt. After about 25 minutes, they both seemed satisfied that I could probably handle the job and we discussed the hours and days of the week they wanted me to work that would also accommodate my schedule for my boys. After that, they both took me on a tour of the fraternity house and showed me some of the particular problem areas.

Being around a bunch of 18 to 21 year old boys was pretty exciting. Many of them were jocks with very impressive physiques and it all made me a bit horny at the thought of being around all that young flesh. Don't get me wrong, I mean, my husband and I have a pretty nice sex life, but it has become pretty mundane over the last few years.

My schedule was set and I was to work Monday and Wednesday mornings for about five hours each and then Saturday from 8:00 to 4:00. My first day was a bit awkward until I could find my way around the huge facility. Eight bathrooms with multiple toilet stalls, urinals and showers. That along with the kitchen and the common areas, it was going to be a lot of work. I was told that protocol would prohibit me from being in the sleeping rooms and I never thought I'd want to be in that situation anyway.

I selected my attire for my cleaning job to be a short-sleeve T shirt and Capri length pants so I could keep my sleeves and pant legs out of the wash water as I scrubbed the showers and washed the floors. The first Saturday, I was working my way thru the various bathroom, cleaning all the yucky urinals and toilets, then moving on to the showers. Most of the guys had gone to the football game and I thought I had the place pretty much to myself.

I had my IPod on with the little earphones and wasn't paying much attention when I came around the corner of the tile wall and stopped in my tracks. There, standing naked under one of the shower heads was one of the guys taking a shower! His eyes were closed so he didn't see me, but I couldn't bring myself to back out and hide myself. This guy was probably 6'4", dark, short hair, a body that looked like he was a model for Calvin Klein, and best of all, his semi flaccid cock was hanging down at least 7-8"! He stood there motionless for some time with his eyes closed and the hot water splashing over the top of his head. If I had to guess, I figured he was hung over from the night before and was trying to wash away the alcohol jitters.

Then, I felt someone come up behind me and grab me by the elbow and said "What the hell you doing Fran?!?"

I turned to see Harry, the guy from my interview, standing there in a pair of loose fitting basketball-type shorts and bare chested.

"Oh God Harry, I didn't know he was in here!" I said with a panicked voice from being discovered.

I glanced back to the shower and saw the boy standing straight on and looking at me with a sly smile on his face. Then Harry said "Hey John, this is Fran, our new house maid!".

I didn't know what to do! Part of me wanted to run out of the room and run home and never come back again. But the strangest thing was, this other part of me was drawn into the whole thing and made me feel like I was a college girl myself. Harry still had hold of my arm and I glanced down to see John's cock getting swollen and start to rise from it's pendulum position until it was sticking almost straight out at me. Then, John held out his hand towards me, basically inviting me to join him without a word being spoken. I felt Harry pressing me forward and I took a couple steps towards John and stopped.

"No, No, I can't do this!" I said shaking my head and wishing this was all just a bad dream.

John stepped towards me, out from under the shower stream and reached out to take my hand. I remember inching closer to him as my eyes shot up to his eyes and then down to his growing hard-on. Then, he took my hand and pulled it to his cock and I touched it like it was on fire. Harry was standing directly behind me and his body kept pressing me even closer to John's naked body. I instinctively wrapped my fingers around John's shaft and began stroking it, ever so gently. John then placed his hand behind my head and pulled my face upwards to his and our mouths met.

I was truly in shock! Here I was, a happily married woman with two kids and suddenly I was in the shower with two young men, stroking a bare cock and kissing this tall handsome stud who was drilling my open mouth with his tongue. My conscious brain was on overload at what I was doing and it took me a few seconds to realize that Harry was now cupping my breasts from behind and I could feel a definite bulge grinding against my ass cheeks thru my pants. Then, like it was the most obvious thing in the world, I felt Harry and john pressing down on my shoulders and I sank to my knees until John's glorious meat was sticking right in my face.

"Suck him Fran... Go ahead, you know you want to!" I heard Harry say behind me.

And just like that, I was sucking this huge 10" boner into my mouth like a professional whore. My one hand wrapped around his shaft while the other wanted to fondle his huge testicles hanging down. I slurped and sucked and licked at John cock like a hungry dog as John's hand on the back of my head was urging my face closer to his groin.

As I gagged and gulped at the biggest cock I'd ever seen, I felt harry behind me pulling up the bottom hem of my T shirt. I broke loose from John's cock just long enough from Harry to slip my shirt over my head. Harry quickly unsnapped my bra and was now fondling my bare nipples as I gave his buddy a blow job. I heard myself moaning and groaning with John's cock in my mouth (which was very uncharacteristic for me). I guess I was trying to let the two of them know how fucking hot and horny this whole thing had made me. Harry took it as a sign to go further, so he soon had my pants undone and his fingers were snaking down inside my panties until he found my very wet pussy.

"God you're wet as a bitch in heat!" Harry howled as his finger slipped up inside me. It didn't take long before there was a second finger and then a third!

John could tell I couldn't take all of him in my mouth, so he grabbed my hair and pulled my face away from his groin and raised me to my feet. Harry was making short work of my shoes, then stripped off my pants and panties in one quick motion. John leaned down, planted his mouth over mine and began to kiss me, and at the same time, he slid his hands around my thighs and hoisted me off my feet! I felt my breasts crush against his chest as Harry helped out his friend by guiding John's cock into my sopping wet cunt.

I squealed as the head of his tool parted my labia and he slowly started to thrust up into my sex as he lowered my body down. I could only take about ¾'s of his huge cock and could feel his member crushed against my cunt wall. As if this wasn't enough stimulation, Harry had soaped up his finger and began sliding it into my virgin asshole!

My body wracked violently into an orgasm, the likes of which I'd never felt before! My mouth was still firmly locked to John's mouth and I screamed into his mouth with all my breath. All this only served to increase the level of passion between me and my lovers. John was now banging into my pussy like a saber saw and harry was now able to sneak a second finger into my sphincter!

My body was shaking non-stop and I could hardly catch a breath between the waves of my climax. I think if Harry had been a few inches taller, he probably would have tried fucking my ass right there. John's motions told me he was getting hotter and hotter and I knew he was going to blow his load up into my married pussy. I knew it was wrong, I knew I should have at least tried to stop him, But I was too far gone into this sexual fantasy to stop now.

John started grunting now with each huge thrust. His pace quickened and I gripped his body tight as he plowed into me for the last few thrusts.......... then he let out a holler and I felt the most delicious blast of cum stream after cum stream filling my womb. My ass clenched and Harry was screaming "God this MILF is hot!"

I ended up in Harry's room where he fucked me on his bed missionary style, then he rolled me over and gave me my first ass fucking! As we laid there together, I had to ask him what a "MILF" was? When he told me, I was less shocked as I was exhilarated to think these young guys were so hot for an older woman like me.

When I finally put on my clothes and headed home, I was sore as hell and walking like I'd just been kicked by a horse. When my husband asked what was wrong, I told him I slipped in the shower and bumped my hip.

I took a long shower and scrubbed my body clean, but I couldn't rid my head of my day at the Frat House and wondered what my next adventure would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment