top

Saturday, September 11, 2010

The Bet Payback part 3

The Bet Payback part 3 [part 3 of 3]
By: Wildthing

You may want to read Chapters 1 and 2 of The Bet Payback first in order to get the background of this story.

The Bet Payback [part 3 of 3] By: Wildthing

"I came all the way to Baltimore, and I find the den of iniquity! Get up and get out here girl!" Pastor Anderson yelled at Tanya from across the room. "I can't believe this, I told you that boy was nothing but trouble!"

"OH MY GOD!" Tanya shouted out in horror as her mother stepped into the room. She sprung up from the floor, and scrambled to pull down her shirt and skirt both hands shaking.

Kevin didn't have the same luck, his pants were down around his ankles and he would have to stand up to cover himself. He quickly used both of his hands to cover his hard dick.

"Don't call on the Lord when you're still dealing with the Devil! I can't believe what I'm seeing. Lord what have I done to deserve such a harlot as a daughter? And you!" Pastor Anderson said as she pointed at Kevin. "You brought my child down this road to hell and damnation. I always knew you would be her downfall."

"Oh shit." Kevin said to himself. "How in the world am I going to get out of here without Mrs. Anderson killing me?" "Hi Pastor Anderson" Kevin said softly as she continued to glare at him.

"Boy don't talk to me you know I don't like you. I never could stand sinners." Kevin shook his head and stared at Tanya's back as she crossed the room. As she moved towards her mother, he could now see her cousin, Melinda standing outside the door with her eyes wide open in shock.

"Mom, I don't know what to say, I'm so sorry." Tanya said as she approached her mother. "Why don't you let Melinda take you back to my place, while I close up the club? When I get home, I promise to explain as much as I can, ok?"

"Really?" "Well you better think fast Babygirl, because you have a whole lot to explain to me! You can start by explaining why you are fornicating in public and end with how you are the manager of this club. And bring that boy with you." With that, Mrs. Anderson turned around and stormed out of the office.

Melinda stuck her head in the door and looked at Tanya and Kevin.

"Ooooohhhhh, you in trouble." Melinda said with a smile as she pointed at them. "I knew you guys would get your freak on one day, but to be caught butt naked by the Pastor, wow!

"Girl, get out of here, and go watch my mama." Tanya said as she closed the door in Melinda's face and locked it behind her.

Kevin and Tanya's eyes met and immediately the both burst out laughing. "Shh, shh." Tanya said as she crossed back over to where Kevin sat. "Don't give my mama a reason to come back in here."

"What are we going to do?" Tanya asked suddenly becoming serious.

"We? Nah T, that's your mama, I'm out of it. I'd be crazy to let that woman get me cornered you know she hates me."

Tanya moved forward and straddled Kevin's lap and began placing kisses on his neck. "Please Kev." Tanya said between kisses. "You have to help me get out of this. My mom is going to kill me if I tell her the truth." Tanya finished as she grinded her pussy against Kevin's dick.

"Oooh, you're playing dirty." Kevin said as he grabbed Tanya's ass. "Here." Kevin lifted Tanya up and slid his hard penis inside of her. "Sit on my dick while I think of a way to keep your mom from killing the both of us."

"Jesus." Tanya moaned as she moved her hips against Kevin's. She could feel her orgasm building just that fast. Tanya leaned forward and used her legs as leverage to pound her pussy into Kevin. She could feel her pussy pulsate and knew that she was on the verge of having the best orgasm of her life.

"That's right baby, come on this dick." Kevin said as Tanya's pussy tightened around him. He grabbed her around her waist and began to stroke inside her as fast as he could. The constant rubbing of Kevin's dick against her clit caused Tanya's body to convulse.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! I'm coming!" Tanya cried out over and over again as the pleasure flowed through her. Tears of ecstasy poured down her face, her body jerked until the last remnants of her orgasm left her body. Tanya closed her eyes and laid her head on Kevin's shoulder. Her heavy breathing was music to his ears.

Kevin smiled to himself, at that moment he knew that he had her. There was no way she could walk away from him after coming that hard. He hugged Tanya closer and allowed her to sleep while he thought of what to say to Tanya's mother....

Twenty minutes later, Tanya woke from her slumber and found that she was stretched out on the floor of her office. "Damn, what happened? Tanya asked out loud. She felt as if she had a few drinks in her system. Tanya rolled over and looked around the room for any signs of Kevin. Just then her office door opened and Kevin walked back into the room.

"Hey baby, I see you finally woke up. The club is closed and the doors are locked."

"Thanks Kevin." Tanya said as she picked herself up off the floor. "You are the best!"

Kevin laughed. "I know, I could tell by all that screaming you were doing."

"Shut up!" Tanya said with a smile. "I was not screaming, I was just talking loud."

"Yeah, whatever T, go get cleaned up and presentable so that I can drive you home to your mama."

Tanya went to the bathroom to freshen up, and Kevin spent that time cleaning up her office. He placed her cell phone back on the desk and noticed that there were four messages waiting.

"Hey Tanya, you have messages!" Kevin shouted.

"Cool, Tanya said as she came back in the room. Tanya picked up the phone and scrolled through the menu. She noticed that all four were from her mom. "Let's see what she had to say." Tanya turned on her speaker phone and dialed the access code to her voicemail. Tanya's mother's voice came through the speakers.

9:09 PM, first message. "Hi Babygirl, this is your mom, Surprise, I'm in Baltimore to visit you, give me a call back and let me know what time you expect to be home. I drove all the way from South Carolina by myself, aren't you proud of me? Anyway, give me a call back, bye.

"Damn, she called me hours ago, how in the world did I miss her messages?" Tanya asked as she pressed nine so that the next message could play.

10:35 PM, second message. "Hi Tanya, its mom again, I still haven't heard from you. I'm sitting outside of your house and I'm waiting for you to get home. Give me a call as soon as possible. Love ya.

11:50 PM, third message. "Hi Tanya, this is your mother speaking. I've been at your house since 8 PM and you aren't here. I went over to Melinda's house, and her no good husband told me that you're working with Melinda at some strip club called Pinnacle. I know that can't be right. You need to call me immediately!"

"Oh, shit, that's how she found you!" Kevin said. "Why in hell would Jason tell her you were here?"

"She hates Jason as much as she hates you, he would have told her anything to get her to leave his house." Tanya said as she pressed nine again.

12:23 AM, fourth message. "It's your mom again, I'm on my way to this club. I'll be there shortly bye.

"Ok, this makes sense on how she was able to walk in on us. How am I going to be able to face her again Kevin? She waited 3 hours to catch me butt naked in a business I never told her about."

Kevin could see the tears forming in Tanya's eyes. "Don't worry baby, I've been thinking while you were asleep. I have a plan on how to work this out ok?"

"Ok good, what's the plan?" Tanya asked.

"Not so fast, there is a price for my assistance my dear. Do you agree to pay it, or do you face your mom without a plan?"

"What?! How can you do this to me? You know I don't have a clue how to get out of this mess. And what will you require from me for your help?" Tanya said.

"My price is free for now; you only have to pay if it works. I won't tell you what it is unless it works. That's my offer, I have a plan, but you have to agree to pay my price." Kevin said as he looked into Tanya's eyes.

"Ok, you expect me to agree to terms without first telling me what they are? Tanya asked, and Kevin nodded his head. Fine, I'm desperate, I agree, now what's the plan?"

"It's so simple, it's beautiful, just blame everything on me." Kevin said.

"Huh?" Tanya asked.

"Your mom already hates my guts. Tell her that I own this business, and that you manage it for me as a favor until I can find someone else. Tell her that I seduced you tonight being the wicked person that I am. Let her believe I lead you astray, and that you are so sorry you fell for my evil tricks. She'll believe it, and I'll be there to back up your story. Like I said it's so simple, it's beautiful."

"That just might work! Ok, let's go to my house and talk to my mom." Tanya gathered up her things, and left with Kevin to go face her mother....

"I knew it! I knew my Babygirl was led astray by your trifling behind. I know the Lord guided me to that place to save my child from your clutches. I was young once, I know the urges the body has to tilt you towards sin, but I learned to resist. You are a heathen boy." Pastor Anderson pointed at Kevin. You have always been, and you will always be a heathen. I'm going to pray for your soul! Pastor Anderson preached as she paced back and forth in front of Kevin and Tanya.

They had been subjected to an hour long lecture from the Pastor about the wages of sin, fornication, and lying by omission. By now, Kevin knew his plan worked, she had spent the last twenty minutes telling him he was a serpent in the Garden of Eden, and that God was going to cast him out of Heaven just as he did the Devil.

"Now, I've said my peace. Babygirl, I know I can't run your life, but it would be in your best interest to remove yourself away from sinners! They do nothing but bring you down to their level. You both need to repent and beg God for his forgiveness. Goodnight, I'm going to bed"

"Night mama." Tanya said as she got up and kissed her mother's cheek.

"Good night Pastor Anderson, thank you for your counsel, I'll take all you said into consideration."

"Good, because God knows you need to. Goodnight children." Pastor Anderson left the living room and went upstairs to her room. Tanya waited until she heard the guest room door close before she said a word.

"Kev, you are brilliant!" Tanya smiled as she turned to hug him. "She totally blames you, and I'm off the hook. I owe you big time!"

"Yes you do, and since the plan worked, I can tell you what I want from you."

"Ok, shoot."

"Starting today, and for the next two weeks, you will be my sex slave." Kevin said.

"What! Are you kidding me!"

"No, I'm very serious and I'm not finished. For the next two weeks, anytime, anyplace I want you, you are mine. At the end of the two weeks, you will perform a private lap dance for me which will be video taped. That way, you'll never be tempted to show the tape you made of me stripping. Pretty cool, huh?"

"You are so twisted Kevin, I thought we were friends."

"We are, but remember, you started this when you made me strip tonight. Now, do you agree, or do I go upstairs and tell Pastor Anderson that I lied?"

"No, no need for black mail I agree to your conditions. Two weeks anytime, anyplace. I accept.

Tanya was secretly thrilled, she got to have Kevin pleasure her for the next two weeks, and she was off the hook with her mom.

"Good, you can start right now." Kevin said as he unzipped his pans and pulled out his dick. "Your mom interrupted your blow job before, now is the perfect time to finish what you started.

Tanya slid off the couch and kneeled in front of Kevin. Without another word, she began licking up and down his shaft getting him as wet as she could with her mouth. Kevin moaned softly as Tanya flicked her tongue across the head of his dick. She paused once in a while to suck on the head while she stroked his shaft up and down. Kevin's breath caught as the need to cum came over him. Tanya heard his breathing pattern change and began to stroke him faster with her hands as she sucked on the crown. Kevin grabbed a pillow from the couch and stuffed in end into his mouth. At the same time, he use his other hand to hold Tanya's still as he pumped stream after stream of cum into her mouth until his balls were empty. His screams of pleasure muffled by the pillow.

"God Tanya." That was all Kevin could say as he looked down at her. Remnants of his cum clung to the sides of her mouth where it had leaked out. "You missed some." Kevin said as he used his finger to move the cum from the side of her lips into her mouth.

"You are so nasty." Tanya said as she licked his finger clean. "You up for one more round, or are you ready to go home?" Tanya asked as she ran her hand over Kevin's engorged member.

"My dick's still working honey, come here."

Kevin pulled Tanya off of her feet and placed her thighs outside of his. He positioned his dick against her pussy and rubbed the head against her clit driving them both crazy. Finally, Tanya grabbed his shaft and sank down onto Kevin bringing an end to their misery.

"Oh, you feel so good baby." Tanya moaned into Kevin's ear. "I can't get enough of you" Tanya said as she moved herself up and down on Kevin's dick. "My pussy likes you."

"Oh yeah, I love it when you talk dirty." Kevin said as he lifted his hips off of the couch and began pounding into Tanya's pussy.

Tanya began moaning loudly as the first wave of her orgasm swept through her body. "Yes Kevin, fuck me, fuck me." Tanya cried out against the intensity.

Kevin felt the stirring in his balls and knew he was about to cum. He pulled Tanya closer to his body and blasted his cum inside of her just as her body clamped down on his dick.

"Babygirl are you alright? It sounds like you were cry..." Pastor Anderson stopped speaking mid-sentence as she took in the scene before her. Kevin and her daughter wrapped up in each other's arm having sex right under her nose.

"That's it, tomorrow we are going down to city hall and you two are getting a license to get married!" Pastor Anderson turned around and went back upstairs to her bedroom. She could have sworn that both Kevin and Tanya said "Oh Shit!"

The End...

No comments:

Post a Comment