top

Friday, September 10, 2010

Memoirs of a Barrack's Whore-Part 1- The Beginning

Memoirs of a Barrack's Whore-Part 1- The Beginning
By: Persephone Goddess Of The Nyte (bitchy_vampire_goddess@hotmail.com)

" I can't believe it's really over"" I thought to myself as I laysobbing into one of the many overstuffed pillows piled upon my queen sized bed.My Mind raced over the last 2 years,skimming over the good times,the 4hour long lovemaking sessions and finally landing on that fateful day 2 weeks previous when Rob had put his hands on me for the first and last time. It was May, and I had been trying for 2 hours to get him up to take me to work and nothing was working .

I had taken his keys into the living room,and had been about to fix a glass of cold water to throw on him when he called out to me.I set the class down and walked into the bedroom we shared,and as soon as the door closed behind me he grabbed me by the back of my pants and threw me to the bed,screaming in my face to give him his keys.I told him they were in the living room,and as he was holding me down,that I couldn't give them to him. I sugessted that he get his lazy ass out of the bed and take me to work if he'd like to continue having a roof over his head,as I was the only one with a job and therefore the one paying the bills.

It apparantly enraged him ,becasue before I could make a move he had slapped me,hard,across the face and I screamed and fell back on the bed.I lay there stunned momentarilly that he would ever hit me,and before I could move my cousin Eli rushed into the room.He had heard me scream,and as he stood in the doorway,he looked from Rob,who still had his arm drawn back,to me laying there with his handprint across my face.He half turned in the doorway,and spoke to another friend ,Arab and said" that son of a bitch just hit my cousin. You have till the count of 5 to get her out of there." Arab rushed into the room grabbed me from the bed and pulled me into the kitchen,shutting the door behind him,leaving Eli alone with Rob.

The only 2 people that will ever know exactly what happened behind that closed door ,are Rob and Eli,but I can tell you what I heard.There was a thud and Rob started screaming. You could hear it every time Eli punched him ,and I huddled on the kitchen floor sobbing onto Arab's shoulder.When it was over Eli walked into the kitchen,and lifted me from the floor,looked at me and said"Love you cuz,you ok?" and I nodded yes. I took a few steps and looked into my formerly neat bedroom,to see Rob laying on the bed his face purple and bruised.He looked at me and called me a bitch and told me I should have stopped Eli and I asked him Why? He only did what I was gonna do if I had reacted faster. I called my mom and told her what happened and 20 minutes later she arrived with my sister.

I decided that I was moving back home,and a contrite Rob agreed to help me,as we had to seperate our belongings anyway.Anyway,the day before we had finished moving my stuff,and we were joking around and I threw an empty coke bottle at Rob. My aim was off and it bounced off his nose,and he lost his temper and hit me with a long thin rod that he had been holding. My 10 year old neice saw and told my mom who immidiatly appeared and got in his face.He bowed up at my mom and all I saw was red. NOONE threatens my family.The next thing I knew he was looking up at me from the floor,and I Have no clue what I did.But pparantly whatever it was his pride couldn't handle it and he left.

At this point my cell phone ringing intterupted my revirie and I glanced at the screen to see who was calling.I really wasn't in te mood to talk to anybody,but It was Kelly and She knows how OCD I am about my phone so I grudgingly answered."hello" I said and was immidiatly bombarded with a million questions.I told her of the events of the past 2 weeks and she expressed her outrage ,then told me if I needed to get away,thier spare room was always open to me.(Kelly and I have known each other forever,and She's an Army wife who's hubby is stationed at Fort Stewart, an hour and a half awayfrom where I was at this time.)

After ending the call I lay back and really thought about it. "What the fuck am I crying for?" I thought to myself." I've given the last 2 years of my life to that bastard and he hit me! Fuck that,mabey being single won't be so bad at all." I called Kelly back and told her I'd move in in 2 weeks time.

I got up and jumped on the internet,and started looking for new friends in the area,left a few add requests,sent a few messages then went to bed. The next morning I drove up to Stewart and took a look at the room I would be occupying to decide how much I could bring,then went home and started packing.Late that night when I finally stopped,I got back on the net and I had a message from a guy named Tom.

Tom was a soldier stationed at Ft.Stewart,a mililtary police officer,to be exact.We started talking and before long we had exchanged numbers and text messaged each other while I was packing.The 2 weeks passed quickly and before long ,Tom and I had decided to meet up the night I moved there for pizza and a movie in at his place(we met on an adult site,and we both knew we were looking for nothing more than a f.w.b) The Morning of my move I woke up around 9 am and jumped in my van.I had loaded it the night before and was ready to go.

When I arrived ,Kelly met me at the door with a hug and helped me unload the van.By the time it was empty it was lunch time so I treated Kelly and her son to lunch,then drove back to my mom's for the rest of my stuff. With Kelly's help We were back by 4pm and by 7 My room was completly set up.During my drive I had told Kelly about my date with Tom that night ,and she wholeheartedly agreed that what a needed was a good fuck so she helped me get ready and by 8 I was ready to go. I called Tom told him I was on my way and 10 minutes later I was at his door.

I knocked and the door opened to reveal Tom ,who turned out to be about 6",175-180lbs of pure italian muscle.His dark hair was cut short in the military style.He stared at me for a moment his eyes devoruing My 5"1 inch frame draped in a black and blue corset top,short black skirt,and high heeled shoes.My long curly hair served as the perfect frame for my heart shaped face,and I knew my expressive blue eyes were shining.After a moment he shook his head and invited me in,and we sat down to eat.

We talked over dinner and decided to watch "The Longest Yard" . I guess it's a good thing I had already seen that movie.,because 5 minutes after we kicked off our shoes and curled up on the couch ,Tom touched his index finger to my chin ,turned my face to his and lowered his lips to mine.

I drew back for a moment,then leaned into him and kissed him back. It was slow and gentle at first,then as we both got more and more into it it grew more passionate. His hands roved over my body,lightly caressing my breasts,sliding down to my waist and finally cupping my ass as he pressed against me.Breaking free of the kiss ,he nibbled on my earlobe and whispered to me" would you like to go to the bedroom?"

At my nodded yes,he stood and lifted me into his arms,and carried me to his bed. As we entered the room,he paused and flipped the light on,and then placed me on his bed,which had black satin sheets and a fur type cover on it. He lay beside me then reached for me,kissing,caressing each part of my body as he undressed me.When we were both bare,he kissed my forehead,then my eyelids,cheeks and finally pressed a kiss to my lips.I reached for him ,but he lay me back and contiued on his chosen journey,nibbling at my neck,and slowly working his way down my body.He paused at my breasts,licking each stiff pink nipple lightly,then sucking it into his mouth ,causing me to moan in pleasure.He then trailed kisses down my belly ,then dropped to his knees,and starting with my left ankle kissed and carresed his way up to my thigh,then switched to the right leg and repeated the process.

By this point I was dripping wet and he buried his face in my pussy,licking and sucking on my cunt like a starving wildman as I clawed at his shoulders ,legs shaking and my hips bucking uncontollably. I could feel my orgasm building,that delicious tension spreading throughout my body,flaming higher and higher until with a gentle nip of his teeth against my clit I exploded in his face like a nuclear bomb,sobbing with the force of my climax.

I lay there for a moment,ripples of pleasure pulling me along in the current of my powerful orgasm,then I sat up and kissed him,tasting my own sweet juices on his lips.I rose to my feet,and pulled him to his ,then pushed him down on the bed,and knelt at his feet like a slave at the feet of her master.I gently traced the viens in his throbbing cock with my fingertips,then grasped him firmly in one hand. I smiled up at him ,looking him dead in the eyes as I lightly licked the head once,twice,three times then took him completly into my mouth,maintaining eye contact the whole time.

He groaned and clutched at my shoulders with one hand as he pushed my hair away from my face with the other to get a better view of my eager mouth swallowing his hardness.I bobbed my head up and down on him,sucking hard on the way down and relaxing a bit as I came back up as I simultaniously flicked my tounge against and around his straining cock. As he grew close,I stopped and oh so gently sucked first one,then the other of his balls into my mouth. He groaned then pulled me on top of him ,after quickly putting a condom on ,then impaled me on his thick knob.

I took the lead and balancing my my feet,rode him hard and fast,sitting straight up,bouncing on his maleness,moaning my pleasure.He threw his arms around me and pulled me down to him,then flipped me to my knees,doggy style as he fucked me deep and hard,pounding my sweet little pussy,making me sream and claw at his sheets.He leaned forward and pulled me hair,then slapped my ass,and I came,my tight cunt clamping down on him hard,as I rode the waves of pleasure churning through my body. I felt him get harder,then he let out a gutteral moan as he came over and over.

We collapsed to the bed in a tangle of arms and legs and just lay there for a while. It was pretty late by this time and he had to be at work early so I dressed and left about a half hour later,and slipped quietly into the house and on into bed.Little did I know that this was just ,The Beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment