top

Friday, September 3, 2010

My Submissive Side

My Submissive Side
By: Irishmaster

While I've never had any trouble finding guys to plunge what my husband calls, my "Insatiable Pussy!" This has been a stellar year and a half, for feeding my "Never Ending Lust". I don't think I went for more then a week with out feeling a New or Different Cock plunging me. I had 4 regular lovers besides my husband. Not that I don't have plenty of sex at home. Hardly a night goes by that he doesn't pump a warm load of cum into me, and give me several nice orgasms to boot! Don't think he's getting left out either, I've tasted several different flavors of Pussy juice on his Cock!

He knows about most of my "Fuck Friends." I have his permission. Thanks to 2 of my girl friends, I had a number of Group Gropes, Gang Bangs, Pulled a Train, you know all the different ways to say Multiple Partners at the same time! . Something I learned to really enjoy back in High School, and still LOVE today! Plus, for the 1st time, I really let my submissive side out with some one other then my Husband. He calls me his "Aggressive Submissive". Because I go after what I want, but once I get it I am up for almost anything. More about that later.

It's all started because my husband, whose been taking Nude pictures of me since we 1st met and married. Suggested I enter the Amateur Contest in 2 of the men's Magazines he has subscriptions too. We talked about it off and on for years. Each month, we would open the new issues and compare my pics with the ones in the contests. Often I would get out our albums and the new issues and check out the poses and the way the women showed themselves. Like my husband we both liked the out door pics the best. Once in a while there would be pics that were in Semi Public places and those always caused us the most excitement. Those issues were the ones that ended up with sticky pages! The thing that always held me back was that I had to get the entry form notarized, and I was a little leery of showing my Nude Pics to a local Notary.

A couple of weeks later, I was over at my black Fuck Friend's house and he was going on about how great my tits were and how hot my Pussy looked and I told him about the contest. He said he knew a notary, and he was sure she'd notarize it for me. I said I'd think about it. Later that week I was over there again. This time his wife Veronica was home and after sucking him off, I was licking her, when she said she wanted to know about the contest and the pictures I told Robert about. A few days later we were in their kitchen, me naked as always, with the mags spread out on the kitchen table. I was bent over the table and they were taking turns fingering me and pulling my nipples. She was surprised to see several black women as contestants. She loved the idea and said I should do it. Asking me to bring over some of the pics I was thinking of submitting. She pointed out that hundreds of thousands of people were going to see the pics! That sent a wild Pulse to my Pussy. Besides, the notary only has to witness your signature.

My husband and I had gone over the pics and picked out several sets to chose from. They were from a set we were taking to make a Nude Calendar. About 2 weeks later I was at their house, with them. (Veronica only lets me in if I'm naked. So I have to strip and leave my clothes on the back door steps. That is a whole other story. But thinking about it now, it was the start of my being submissive with some one, (Veronica not Robert) other then my husband!) The pics were set out on the table. I was on my knees under the table, going from his cock to her pussy, as they looked them over. They picked out the ones we took for a St. Patty's Day. I really like them. We were going to a Special Party, and I was going to be the "hostess with the mostest!" So I had to dress the part. My husband made up my outfit. He got a green cardboard top hat, a green bow tie, and used 2 small clover leaf stickers to cover my Nipples and a small green doily for my Pussy. I also had a green garter with a clover on it and a pair of high heel sandals. Robert's cock throbbed when they got to those pics, and he came extra fast as always.

I was licking Veronica, and didn't notice Robert get up to answer the door. When she finally came, and I came out from under the table, There was Veronica's friend Maybel. She had been with Veronica when they caught me fucking Robert 6 months ago. I was 8 months pregnant then. I didn't know what was going to happen next as I stood there letting her look at my naked white body. Veronica, had me bend over the table and showed Maybel my Ass and soaked Pussy. Then they fingered me in front of Maybel, and had me get on the table and masturbate for her. Maybel's breathing was getting hot and heavy and having her watching me really set me off. I have always loved being Naked around a group of people and having her there, watching really set me off. After I came all over the table and my fingers, I was back under the table licking all 3 of them as they looked at the pictures. It turns out, Maybel was the notary Robert told me about.

The entry forms said to send in several pics for them to chose from. They picked out 2 standing pics, and one of me sitting on my hope chest. We had gotten double prints so we sent the same 3 in to both contests. It took several months, but then I got a letter, from the 1st one and a check for $100.00 telling me I was in their Oct. Issue. The next month I got a letter from the other magazine saying I was in their Feb. issue along with another $100.00 check. Both of them sent my husband as the photographer, a year's free subscription, and a copy of the issue I was in. I also got a key chain with the "Girl Next Door" figure on it and a decal for my car. In Gallery's "Girl Next Door" contest, they placed me on a page with 2 others and used a standing pic that showed my 38D's quite well. Plus I was the only woman with a shaved Pussy. Which caused quite a stir, not only with all the guys locally that saw it! But in letters from readers, that were printed a couple of months later. I know it sounds silly now, when a hairy Pussy is the exception!

The Genesis entry was everyone's favorite, but mine! It was the last picture in the contest and was half a page, with the entry form under it. I didn't know Veronica had slipped that one into the envelope with the entry. Of course they picked it. It showed me sitting on my hope chest, with my left leg propped up and spread. My shaved mons and slit on full display. Of course it was the only photo in the contest where a woman showed her Pussy and again, mine was the only shaved one !

I showed one of my Fuck Friends from work the 1st one, and he went wild. He Loved, it and went right out and bought a copy. I even signed it for him, which made me quite wet! He told me later, he'd beat off to it in the shower. That made me so wet I fucked him at lunch, that afternoon. I told my husband about the guy beating off to my picture and how Hot it made me. He got our copy and laid it open on the bed, then put me on my knees and as I stared at it, he told me that the magazine had a total sales of 3 Hundred Thousand! As he slowly slid his fat cock in my Ass, he repeated that over ¼ Million people were looking at my shaved Pussy and 38D tits and lots of them were hard as a rock! I literally growled in Lust as a huge orgasm shivered through me and I clamped down on his Cock and milked it for all I was worth! Even after he filled my bowels with his hot cum, I wanted more and begged him to keep going! Not that he needed to be asked, he slid the other magazine in front of me opened to a back page and circled in red ink, was 288,000! I came again! Harder then the 1st time!

Mike felt my ass pulsing and continued to pull as far out as possible and slap his again steel hard cock deep into my sensitive rosebud! Telling me that over ½ a Million men AND women were seeing my naked body and spread Pussy! Lots of them getting hard cocks and wet Pussy's! My juices flowed! He told me to shoved 3 fingers in my hot Cunt, and rub his cock as he Fucked my hot wet Asshole! I did as I was told and came loud and hard as the extra pressure set bolts of Lust through me! I thumbed at my Clit and he reached around me and pinched and twisted my nipples! Telling me how there were thousands of wet Pussy's and hard nipples out there, wanting to Suck on my tits and finger and lick my wet hot Cunt! The picture in my mind was amazing and I started to howl as a continuos stream of orgasms rack my body! He fed my imagination, as I stroked his hard shaft through the thin layer of flesh between my wanton holes. I finally felt him swell and could feel another hot load of his sperm as it traveled through his hard shaft, and pulsed and shot deep into my welcoming hole! I came with him and as visions of 1000's of hard Cocks and wet Pussies staring at my body flashed before my eyes. I fell onto my face and went to sleep, his Cock still inside me!

Any way, one of the girls I worked with, Lauren, caught us coming out of my Fuck Friends' van! It was obvious to her what we had been doing. One thing led to another and she found out about me entering the contests. She told another of my girlfriend's Jane, and they both went out and got copies of the magazines to see for themselves. On our next girl's night out, we decided on the local Sheraton. They brought the magazines with them and after we picked up a group of guys at the lounge, they showed them the pictures.

Well they never did that again. From that moment on I was the center of attention. Things got very wild that night. Of course I loved it! Having 4 guys to dance almost every dance with. Not that I ever had any trouble finding guys to scratch my Itch. At 5'8" with a set of 38D's, a slim waist and ass, and legs that look good in heels, my body attracted lots of attention. Of course my choice of dresses, that my husband buys to show me off, didn't hurt. Having married right out of High School, my husband taught me how to dress and make myself up to look very nice. With a gap in my front teeth and being a little pigeon toed I always felt a little like the ugly duckling before him. Now I get plenty of lustful stares whenever I go out! Plus, with my Pictures published in 2 National Magazines, I felt as pretty as anyone. That night I had on a very sheer black sleeveless, 3 button, dress. It is very short, with an elastic waist, and has a flared skirt. I wore a mini slip under it, to hide my always bare Pussy! With a short black, suede leather jacket over it. Because the dress is so sheer, I've been asked to leave a couple of really nice places when I wore only the dress! I never wear a bra or panty's when I go out. My husband's orders! Standing, the skirt barely covered the tops of my stay up hose, and always bare pussy. But sitting, it rides up, to reveal the tops of the hose in front and my bare ass from behind! Which is just the way my husband and I want it! So it gives easy access to my always wet, Pussy lips!

Which, after Jane pointed it out, the guys were soon taking advantage of. One of them even slid his hands under my skirt while the lights were low on the dance floor. I Love it and spread my thighs to let his fingers explore me as we swayed to a long slow song! Lauren made her second mistake of the night and pointed the guy's hands out to the guy she was dancing with. From that point on, each time a slow song was played, a different guy asked me to dance and slid his hand under my skirt. I loved it, and did nothing to stop them. I of course opened my jacket, and showed off my 38D's, and this led to the youngest of the 4 daring me to take the jacket off. After a 3rd round of drinks the jacket was over my chair.

The guys loved it. They even tried to compare the pics to the real thing. The oldest of the group sat next to me after the next dance. He slipped his hand behind me and raised the back of my skirt. Then slowly slid his hand to the elastic band of the slip. I smiled as he worked it down and raised my ass so he could slip it under my ass. Jane picked it up from the floor and placed it on the table. Where it stayed until we left. By then Lauren and Jane had paired up with 2 of the guys leaving me with the other 2. The older guy started opening the buttons on the top of my dress. By the end of our 4th round, all 3 were undone and the dress was open to my waist. From then on, the 2 of them took turns dancing with me and exposing me to the table. During the final set I was dancing with the youngest of the group and he got extra bold. Something I have always responded too! As the other guys danced in close with Jane and Lauren, he lifted the back of my dress over my bare ass, Sending wild shivers through me! Then he reached into my open top and started feeling my tits and pinching my nipples, right on the dance floor! I shivered and had my 1st little orgasm of the night. I moaned into his ear, as I stepped in close allowing him easy access to my 38D's.

He pulled me to him even tighter, and his hot breath blew on my neck and in my ear. I pressed my hips forward and moaned deeply into his ear, letting him know he could do anything he wanted to me. As we swayed I kept my hands on his shoulders, and his right hand reached for my Ass! Slowly as his friends stayed close. He bunched up my skirt exposing not just my Ass but my Pussy as well! I spread my thighs and pressed my exposed Cunt right on his thigh. He squeezed my cheeks and openly spread them, probing at my wet rosebud. I'm sure my moans spurred him on as he pushed against my rose bud and slowly entered my Ass. By that time, I was so excited I came again, right there on the dance floor. He smiled, and with his finger still deep in my Ass, he led me out into the lobby. As we waited for the elevator he continued to openly fondle and pinch my nipples and tits. Before the elevator doors even closed, he pushed me against the back of the elevator and started pulling my dress off my shoulders! When the doors opened, he was sucking and biting my nipples hard! My dress was around my ankles, and I kicked it off as we entered the hallway. We only got as far as the vending machine alcove before he had me pressed against the cold sloped door of the ice machine.

It was HOT and Quick, but just what I needed. As we caught our breath Lauren and two of the guys came out of the elevator. His now softening Cock was still in my Pussy. She had my jacket, and slip. Jane picked up my dress laughing, as the guys led us to their rooms. Jane and her guy went out to the parking lot and her van. While both of them Loved going out and finding new guys to Fuck. I was the only one that didn't mind a little group action once in a while. Before I went home I had all 4 of them. Lauren took her guy into his room and I'm sure they had fun. The older guy, smiled at me and as his friend slipped from my dripping Cunt, pulled me into the adjoining room and straight over the nearest chair back. He slid right in and started slamming me just like I needed! The young guy stood in front of the chair and I reached for him and slurped him into my mouth! The aroma and taste of our combined juices coating his cock, sent more shivers through my body! He pulled on my tits and twisted my nipples as he slowly stiffen. Then they pulled me over to the bed. The guy in my Pussy was moaning loudly and had really picked up the pace as I moaned around the cock in my mouth!

I was on my knees on the bed, sucking our juices off the young guys' cock and loving the fucking I was getting from behind, when the adjoining door opened. I heard it, and turned my eyes seeing Lauren standing there naked, watching. I have always Loved having a audience, and having her staring at me set me off. I don't know how long she stood there, but I felt the Guy in my Pussy exploded a huge load into me. I saw stars as his orgasm triggered my own and I drove my ass back at him to keep it going. The young guy got steel hard again, and switched to my pussy, and the guy Lauren had been with pushed his glistening cock at my face. I came hard as I engulfed him and sucked Lauren's hot Pussy Juices off of him. The young guy really went into overdrive as he felt my Pussy pulsing. I heard him telling them how he had never felt a Cunt squeeze before. I moaned and did my best to suck and lick every drop from the cock in my mouth, while squeezing his cock. Lauren's guy held my head and as he harden. He started fucking my mouth. I didn't see Jane come into the room, but I heard her, she squealed when she saw me on the bed.

I shivered anew as both of my girlfriends watched me fuck these guys. I'd had a deep desire to be with Lauren for months. But she talked like she wasn't interested in women. Jane and I had picked up guys and fucked them in her van, a couple of times. While I loved her B cup tits, dark burgundy nipples and wide hips, nothing happened between us. As these guys were plunging me I was hoping one of them would join in! My mind wandered thinking of them touching me, I felt the guy in my pussy swell and then I was empty as he pulled out and I felt the hot spurts of his Cum on my back. That set me, and the guy in my mouth off! I moaned loudly around his cock and pulled back long enough to tell them to Cover me in Sperm! I felt another cock slide in me, my mouth was empty and the hot splash of sperm hit my forehead and flowed down my eyes and nose. My body throbbed!

A new cock was in my face as I relished another one sliding between my thighs. The taste was new! It had to be Jane. I shivered again with Lust as I felt the drying crust of their combine juices soften in my wet mouth and then flow onto my tongue. The aroma of them filled my nostrils and I heard the guy moan deeply! His cock was semi hard, and it firmed right up as I slurped it, rolling it around with my tongue. I felt hands finally on my aching tits and fingers pinching and pulling my nipples. The words started coming, the comments about my big tits and hot cunt, and hard nipples. How I was a great FUCK! I was built for FUCKING! How wet and hot my cunt was. How eager my mouth was. I quickly absorbed them and they turned into a flood of fluids as my insides turned into jelly and I came and came!

I don't know when Jane and Lauren left. I vaguely remember them pulling off my hose and heels, and Lauren saying I was more then ready to keep on Fucking them. Then someone, handed me a miniature bottle of rum, and a plastic cup of coke. While I drank. The young guy sucked and nibbled on my nipples and the other guys stood around me stroking their cocks and drinking too. Some one gave me a cigarette, and the oldest guy fingered me while I smoked it. I was really into it, and had hoped Jane and Lauren would join in, or at least would stay and watched. But they were both gone. I offered up my ass, for the last round, and 3 of the guys had never done that! I always get the right reaction when I do that, and soon had 4 hard cocks waiting to enter me. I can really feel it when a nice hot load is emptied in my Ass! It never fails to get me off!

By the time they all had a turn in my Ass, I was on fire again, and lost in Lust, wanting more and more. I looked around the room and 3 of them were passed out, and only the youngest guy was still even awake. I knew if I hurried home, I could tell my husband about the night and he would fuck me until the sun came up. I went into the bathroom, and stared in the mirror. My hair was a mess, my lipstick was smeared and my body was covered in crusted Sperm. My nipples were red and sore, and as I sat down a large glob of sperm slid out, splashing in the water. My clit throbbed as I peed, and I needed more. My left hand roamed my chest rubbing their fluids into my skin. My right circled my clit, dipping into my Pussy and scooping out more Sperm to cover my tits. I looked up and the young guy was staring at me, his mouth wide open. He was stroking his stiffening cock. He moved to me and rubbed his cock over my face and shoved it in my mouth. I leisurely sucked him back to life, as I rubbed my clit and tits. Just when I was really getting into it, he pulled back saying not yet. He turned and left the bathroom.

My body was throbbing and I wanted more. I got up and headed out ready for one more Fuck before leaving. He was dressed and holding my heels, clothes, and purse. Handing me my heels he said I was leaving the same way I came in, Naked. I smiled at him as I slipped on my heels and boldly walked to the door. His cock was tenting his pants by the time we got to the back elevators. I reached for it and had his zipper down and his cock in my mouth when the doors opened. I was disappointed that it was empty. I crawled in keeping his cock in my mouth which he Loved, calling me the biggest Slut he'd ever fucked. I stayed on my knees, until the doors opened. Again, no one was around to watch. He pulled me up and I showed him where I parked and we walked out to my car. He leaned back on my fender and told me to finish. I squatted down and gave him a very slow sloppy blow job in the parking lot, with him sending one more very weak load of cum on my face and chest. He smiled and left, leaving my clothes on the hood of my car. I just threw them in the back and rode home, my hands roaming my body. I walked in the house just like that , and as my husband fucked me to sleep I told him all about my night!

No comments:

Post a Comment