top

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Lil' Swamp Bunny III

Lil' Swamp Bunny III [part 3 of 5]
By: ChetO

Lil' Swamp Bunny III by Chet O!

I awakened groaning with Nora's nakedness pressed tightly to my back. Without much effort, I could feel her hard little nipples pressing against my back. From the way she was breathing, I thought she might be awake, so I asked quietly, "Are you awake?" She didn't reply immediately, but she did sigh. I waited a moment or two then asked, "Would you care to go into town? It isn't much but a few shacks and several Indian families - mostly half-breeds that do not get along with the tribe."

"Is there police?"

"You have no reason to fear the police, darling. You are on your own, just as everyone else is. Relax; enjoy life - as much as you can. I want to get a few groceries and see about another boat or the proper tools. We will walk to the town, because my little boat is much too small for us two. If there were any storm or strong wind, we'd sink. Can you swim?"

"Not very well, but I don't think I would drown. You know I have no money or anything to contribute to our needs - don't you?"

"Darling!" I grabbed her up in my arms, hugged, and kissed her for a very long while. "I am your partner, provider, and lover - unless you don't want me."

"WANT YOU? You must be crazy - I love you with all my being. I cannot imagine being with anyone else - now or ever!"

When we unlocked our holds on each other after that bit of testifying of our feelings for each other, I told her, "Nora honey, we are not taking the little boat. That means it is going to be a very long tiring walk through some rough conditions. Do you think you are up to it?"

"If you are, I have to be. I will not stay here alone. The town sounds interesting to me. Do they sell clothes - shoes?"

"I'm not sure. The town general store is such a clump of junk there is no way to tell what is in there. You just ask Mort the owner and he usually comes up with whatever you ask for. It may be tiring for you but it will be worth it. You will have to slop along in my old boots until we get shoes for you, OK?"

I dug out my rubber boots and put some socks on her feet. My feet are very `much larger than hers so a judicious amount of newspaper and extra socks were used until she was comfortable walking.

Next morning at sunup we started with a small bundle of snacks and a few odds and ends for the little swamp village about six or seven miles of swampy horrible walking. Seldom (unless like us) does anyone ever walk much in this swamp. To begin, there is far more water than land. And what land there is sometimes has no ?bottom.'

We had not gone far when my feet were soaking wet and I sloshed along with every step. The sight of Nora plodding right ahead of me was a sight to keep any warm-blooded man going. At just under five feet and about 80 or 85 pounds, she wasn't the average woman - but for me, she was a heaven sent angel. I loved the way the sun caught her brown hair and made it gleam with bright red highlights - just beautiful. When we are in town, I will have Gladys trim it up nice. She does hair for almost all the village women and she does not charge much.

Noontime didn't come too soon. It was our first real rest. We shared the food and many sweet kisses. It felt to me what I imagined it would be like on a honeymoon. I could do much worse than Nora, without half trying. She gathered the remains and our old tattered napkins in the sack and threw it over her shoulder. I was right behind her admiring how well her old dress fit her slim figure.

The faded blue dress had seen better days. It clung tightly to her hips even though it was supposed to flare from the waist. The top buttoned in front at the center, but she about had every button ready to pop. When she had a notion to turn toward me or even in a turn ahead of me, it was simple to make out the shape and condition of her lovely well-shaped little breasts.

It was mid afternoon when we finally arrived at the storehouse or general store. Several people were milling around in spite of the oppressive heat and humidity. In the midst of them, stood a well-dressed tall good- looking white man. When he saw me he shouted out, "Hey you! Do you speak or understand this lingo?"

"No, not really, but they talk to each other in a sort of sign language. You can catch on to that without much effort. What ever brought you to this forsaken place?"

"Well son." (Ha, he looked no more than a year or two older than I am at thirty five. I'd bet he was not yet forty) "I broker for a large company that deals in native orchids and other native plants. We pay well for anyone that collects them for us. Extra well for those who would raise them. We supply everything you might need to do that comfortably. Whatever you do for a living now, you can continue doing and the orchids take care of themselves - almost. The biggest problem is with thieves."

"Well that sounds very interesting. What do you suppose a diligent person could make doing that?"

"Most of MY people - make over fifty thousand a year, if there are no bad storms. You can make half that just laying about."

"Where do we sign up?"

"I've just called in my chopper to pick me up. I'll take you to Palm Beach to fill out all the papers. Then, if things look satisfactory to you, I'll provide transport - whatever sort is needed to take you to your own place in the swamp. Two or three others will go along with you to see that they are properly started, and stay with you until they are sure you know the ropes. How does that sound?"

"Great! I hear your chopper coming now."

"That's odd. I do not hear much of anything." The people standing around all pointed off into the sun at the chopper lowering to land on some one's lawn. One of very few in the area. The man handed a couple of dollars to an elderly native who smiled in reply. A man aboard stepped out and helped Nora climb in with a hand on her ass! He had her sitting next to him on a narrow bench seat. From the sly look on his face, I knew that would not do.

After I got in, seated in the last seat in back, I insisted that she come and join me. The man who picked us up about started a fight with the other slob before Nora moved back to my seat. In less than an hour we were at the airport, seated in a limousine, and on our way downtown.

Nora seemed interested in all the sights and sounds. She kept pointing out the things that interested her. The ?other' guy was seated in a jump seat right in front and facing her. I knew he realized that she was not wearing panties. Whenever she moved or turned, I am sure he got an eyeful. I was right beside her and as soon as I could, I pushed whatever extra material of her skirt there was down between her legs.

She looked at the man's leering smirk and smiled at him. I glared with hatred. At the office, I read over the agreements and signed the papers. So did Nora. Then an older lady came over to us and suggested that we spend a little time in town before we ?jump back' in our hole. That's what she said. I laughed to myself. Nora probably was laughing inside also. Outside she had a great smile.

The Lady, Martha Burns offered to take Nora shopping, but Nora said, "Not unless my husband comes with!"

"I have to come with. I handle all the finances for us," I stated.

"Very well come along." She went down in the elevator to the underground car park. Selected a fairly new four-door sedan and we got in. All the stores we needed she found quickly and close by. Nora appeared to be an entirely new woman! Especially after a small make over that included hairstyling. I have never seen her so happy outside of lovemaking.

Because it was so late, we were assigned a hotel suite. Wow! Was that elegant or what? Nora was overjoyed and soon had tons of clothes strewn all about the place.

When the room service bellhop came with our supper, she was nude. The poor young man nearly had a heart attack. He dropped things and fell over things that were not even close to him. He could do nothing but stare in a trance at Nora. Nora was quite aware of her charms on men and made the most of the situation by going close to him and asking all about the food and how it had been prepared. She did not keep her hands off either which probably didn't help.

I held my hand to my face to hide my laughter. It was not bad, I thought, until she took a firm hold of his prominent cock. "Ooh!" he groaned, bending almost double to get away from her grasp.

"I only want to see! You are looking at me aren't you? I won't hurt you, I promise." She said as she let go and smiled. He put down the huge tray in his hands and quickly unfastened his belt - then he looked at me before he finished opening his clothes. I had nodded my OK.

Walking over and standing close behind Nora, I watched as the small bellhop displayed his sexual equipment. His cock looked to be about one handful long and it was uncut. The light blonde hair though curly did not hide anything. He stood holding up his pants and boxers with both hands, trembling like a leaf in an autumn windstorm. I noticed the sweat building on his brow.

"Is it all right if I just touch it a little?" Nora asked with a smile.

In reply the guy stepped closer and lowered his pants further. She reached out and slipped it between her fingers from one end to the other. He moaned as she did it. She dropped to one knee, leaned forward, and sniffed. "He smells nice, Ernie. Would it be right to make him feel good like I have done for you?"

"It is not up to me to decide. Ask him or just do it! He'll be sure to let you know what he wants."

"Do you..." Nora started to ask when the fellow leaned forward and his cock fit nicely into Nora's partly open mouth. She sort of gurgled as the cock slid in unexpectedly, but she quickly recovered just in time to receive a mouth full of his joy.

He groaned extra loud and about collapsed. He would have if I had not been close enough to catch him. I dragged him back across the room to the bed. Without his hands on his clothes they tumbled to end up around his ankles. I dropped him on the bed while Nora lifted his legs on. She pulled his knees away from each other so she could thoroughly examine everything about ?the strange to her' man.

First thing that fascinated her was his low hanging balls, she gently picked them up and turned them one way and then another. Bending his knees, she separated his butt cheeks to look at his anus. Then she let his legs back down straight.

When she did, she noticed his cock give a wiggle. It had softened noticeably, but now was starting to grow hard again. Taking hold with her fingers wrapped around, she began stroking it up and down slowly. He lay very still pretending to be asleep, I think. After several more rapid strokes I saw his eyes squint slightly to almost open, but when he saw us looking he ?slammed' them quickly shut.

It didn't make any difference to Nora and she took it in her mouth completely and swirled her tongue all around it. Then he had to relent and he groaned as he opened his eyes wide and pushed his pelvis up tight to her greedy mouth. His second stream of joy juice was deposited mostly on her face, but a lot went on him and the bed. We all laughed. He got up from the bed, adjusted his clothes, and kissed Nora full on the mouth with a lot of passion.

He wobbled to the door about shot for the day. I didn't expect anything more from him! At the door before he opened it, he turned. "I get off in a little while at six. My girl friend is to pick me up. I want her to meet you, if it's all right with you that is. She is really crazy when it comes to sex. At least she is with me. I know she is going to love you people, just as I do. I probably won't be of much use to you all, but I'd love to watch. OK?"

Before I could open my mouth, Nora said, "Sure! What's your name?"

"Eddie. I'll be right back with her. She is real hot stuff - you'll see!"

Nora came right to me and threw her arms around me tightly. "You aren't mad are you? I'm so curious. The girl that's coming sounds like real fun. What do you think?"

"This is not what anyone would consider to be normal practice, but if it is what you want and it will make you happy I am game. If things do not go well, we can always stop."

Just as I stopped speaking, there was a light tapping at the door before it opened. There, standing right in front of the bellhop Eddie, was a real sight. Seldom have I ever seen a more lovely person as to figure and make-up. She was almost dressed, probably for our amusement, in a tiny body suit of sheer black nylon net. Black nylon thigh high stockings covered her well-shaped long legs that I could see through the net material of her suit. It was easy to see her black haired pussy was not covered. She had lovely firm breasts about a c cup size with dark nipples. She was of dark complexion like a mulatto or quadroon person, not that I cared - she was lovely by any standard.

I think she was wearing a wig. Her hair was quite red. Her face was cute and her lips thicker than most women's and her nose a trifle wider. Nora still naked stood almost shell shocked at the loveliness in front of her. The woman advanced on her, took her in her arms, and kissed her with fire and passion until Nora screamed for me.

I came to them, and the girl Emma just dropped her into a chair, took me in her embrace, and started to kiss me with the same enthusiasm. I was about overwhelmed and when I felt her hand grabbing my hard cock, I nearly had a fit. Never have I ever seen or participated in so much sex - never!

I reached out to touch her and laid my hand on her shoulder. Quickly she moved her free hand to drop the shoulder strap of her body suit next to my hand. It fell away nearly exposing her breast on that side. I would have but for the hard nipple poked through the netting of her suit. She just giggled and shrugged her shoulder and the suit fell away from that breast entirely.

Her breasts were magnificent in size and shape with a natural conical look with not the slightest bit of sag. Her free hand guided me to the nipple. I could not refuse the pleasure of touching so lovely a person. She dropped her hold on my cock and began unfastening my belt and generally undressing me.

I was amazed when I looked toward Nora and Eddie that he was already naked! He just a few minutes ago was in his working attire. How could he change into ?civilian' clothes so fast?

Looking about, I saw a zipper closing jump suit lying on the floor. He wore nothing else, but simple slippers. It took a little while for Emma to get all my clothes loose and off. When I had nothing on, she dumped what was hanging of her net clothing, so we were all naked.

My cock was quite hard and just starting to tremble when Nora came to me, put her arms about me and said, "Would you think me bad, if I refused to share you with Emma? I know that you let me have my way with Eddie a couple of times, but that was for curiosity - I do not care a bit about him, darling. I only care about you. I don't want anything to get in the way of our love. We can watch them. It might even be fun."

"Let me help." Emma said. She was standing practically up against us and Eddie was within arm's reach. She guided me to the bed, lay me on my back, and guided Nora to lay between my legs with my cock in her mouth. Hardly had Nora started to do anything when Emma got on her back under Nora's crotch and started to suck and nibble on her pussy! Nora almost bit me a might too much as she really became excited.

Eddie not to be neglected, got between Emma's legs, sucked, and played with her naked wet ?ready for fun' pussy. Both women groaned and often squirmed tightening their relative holds as they came time after time. Emma was the first to stop and she got up and dressed. Eddie went along with her and dressed. They waved to us as they left.

Nora quickly crawled up and sat on my cock. It was heavenly. Much better than anything I could have had from anyone else.

Try to find the time to comment on this series. Let me know if it appeals to you or what you would rather read about. Thanks, Chet 1

6

No comments:

Post a Comment