top

Friday, September 10, 2010

Sunday Sport

Sunday Sport
By: Shirley Temple

At long last Spring has arrived and the weather over here in England has really picked up, so yesterday I was able to get out in the garden and partake in one of my favourite pastimes for a few hours, sunbathing naked, if you haven't tried it, it's a wonderful experience to feel the warm sun and cool breeze lapping over your naked body, luckily for me we have a secluded area in our garden which is not overlooked by any of the neighbours, where Pete my husband has built a patio. Unfortunately the evenings are still rather cool so I wasn't able to stay out too long, we had a couple of friends coming over for dinner anyway. This turned out to be a slightly boozier affair than expected so our friends stayed the night rather than risk driving.

Then this morning I did what I love to do on a Sunday morning, I got up really early at about 6.30am, had a shower, then without dressing I went downstairs to make myself a coffee and went and sat out on the decking to drink it, unlike the patio, our deck can be overlooked by a number of our neighbours, but the chances of anyone being awake so early on a Sunday morning are minimal, but the fact I could be seen and the cool morning breeze blowing over my body meant I soon felt my nipples begin to stiffen and a familiar tingling between my legs.

Before I let the situation get the better of me I decided I had better go in and tidy up, I cleared the beer cans and wine bottles before washing the dishes which had been left from last night, I was still totally naked and had left my gown upstairs, so had our friends woke and come down I would not have been able to cover up.

By 8.00am I made another coffee  and took one up to my hubby, I kissed him softly on the lips and he slowly opened his eyes, as he looked at my naked body with my nipples still erect a naughty grin appeared on his face, then I slowly ran my hand down his chest under the sheets until I reached his already stiff cock, as I wrapped my fingers around his shaft and stroked him, gently pulling back his foreskin I felt him shudder, then I pulled back the covers and smiling down at him I slowly climbed on the bed and straddled him. Holding Pete's cock upright I gently brushed his swollen helmet over my throbbing clitty, then positioning the tip of his cock at the entrance of my pussy I lowered my hips and felt his stiff shaft slide effortlessly into my already moist tunnel, I closed my eyes while I savoured the feeling of his hard cock buried deep inside me for a moment, then I slowly started rocking up and down on his shaft, I felt Pete's hands as he reached up and gently squeezed my titties, pinching my hard, erect nipples between his fingers, the bastard knew how much this turned me on!

As my need became more urgent I increased my speed, I was now bouncing up and down on his shaft, vigorously rubbing my swollen clitty with one hand. As I felt my body tense and my pussy muscles start to spasm I pushed down hard and reached round to gently squeeze Pete's balls, his body stiffened and he held my hips firmly as his shaft pulsed and I felt jet after jet of his hot thick creamy spunk squirting deep inside my cunt.

I flopped down on his chest exhausted and we lay there kissing as we got our breathe back, I didn't want to move because it felt so good with Pete's cock still buried in my pussy, I was so aroused that each little movement sent a shock wave through my entire body. Pete sensed I needed more and with his hands on my arse cheeks pushed my body upwards off his cock until I was positioned with my pussy just inches above his face, I held onto the bedstead as Pete pulled me down, I could feel his hot breath on my bald pussy and as my lips opened I felt his copious seed begin to trickle from pussy, immediately his tongue darted out and he willingly lapped at my pussy swallowing the salty nectar, with each stroke of his tongue he licked his cum from my slit before sucking and nibbling my throbbing clit, as his licking intensified he pulled me down until I could feel his nose nuzzling my clitoris and his tongue probing deep inside my dripping hole, Pete was struggling to breath as I ground my crotch into his face feeling his tongue fucking my cunt, suddenly I tensed as my orgasm ripped through my body, I could feel my pussy convulsing as it squirted a mixture of my juices and the remainder of Pete's spunk over his face and into his open mouth.

Before I had time to catch my breath and recover Pete had turned me over onto my back, as I kissed and licked his face passionately he was frantically pulling at my arms, I hadn't even noticed that he had reached into his bedside drawer for some ribbons which are kept there for when we are feeling a little naughty, he was now using them to tie my wrists to the bedstead, as if I wasn't aroused enough. Pete knows that I love it when he restrains me, sometimes when he ties my wrists & ankles he will tease me for ages by gently running a feather boa over my naked body, or my favourite a crisp clean cotton sheet, some people may have a thing for silk or satin, but mine is fresh cotton, just putting on a cotton shirt and the feel of it on my titties has my nipples standing to attention. But on this occasion there was to be no teasing, Pete's need was urgent, he quickly raised my legs so my ankles were over his shoulders and in one swift movement plunged the entire length of his stiff shaft deep inside my soaking wet cunt, as soon as his balls slammed against my arse cheeks my pussy spasmed around his cock, and as he started to fuck me hard & fast, thrusting his full length in and out I was in a constant state of orgasm, writhing around and thrashing my body as much as my restrained position would allow.

Pete's frantic pummelling meant that this was not going to last long, he suddenly arched his back and gripping my thighs firmly with his cock buried deep inside my pussy he shot his load, and boy what a load. Pete has told me before that his second orgasm is always more intense and powerful, his body was locked in spasm and there was a look of ecstatic pain on his face, as I felt his shaft pulsing in my cunt powerfully spraying jet after jet of thick creamy seed up inside my womb.

Pete untied me and left me to recover while he went and started breakfast, by the time I got up Pete and our friends were already sat at the kitchen table, Pete poured me a coffee then asked,

"Milk or cream"

I grinned at him and replied,

"As it's Sunday, I'll have cream please!"

No comments:

Post a Comment