top

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Riding the Train

Riding the Train
By: F1racer (f1racer22@gmail.com)

Riding the Train

Aaron decides to take the train into work one day and is glad that he ever did.

I got back my from my morning workout and realized that I had some extra time this morning before I had to be at work. I decided that was going to take the train into the city this morning instead of driving in. I went upstairs and turned on the shower after having my protein shake. I stripped down out of my workout clothes. I noticed that my body smell from the gym, but I also noticed that it smelled like sex. I had sex the night before with my neighbor Cassandra. She has become my fuck buddy over the past month. I was thinking of how good I had it with her. She was an extremely attractive woman in her late forties who didn't look a day of 35. She has aged very well and takes great care of her body. She also loved to fuck and I think that she has become addicted to my cock. I stepped into the shower and began to wash my body. I am 6'1' and 185lbs. I have light brown hair and blue eyes. I have a very athletic build from my days of playing sports in college. I work out about 4-5 days a week to keep my body in shape. I live by myself in a house that I bought last year. I currently am single and have been having great sex with Cassandra and whoever else she has brought into the picture.

After I showered I got dressed to go to work with a blue dress shirt and khaki dress pants. I work in large city on the east coast as financial trader. I went downstairs and made myself some breakfast. I as I was making breakfast I noticed that Cassandra was leaving for work. She was in pair of heels and very short skirt and a blouse. I loved how she dressed so professionally for work. I stared at her ass as she bent over to put her briefcase in her car. I thought I would have to stop by later after work to see her. I quickly snapped out of it once I realized that I had almost burnt my toast. After that I finished making my breakfast and sat down to watch Sportscenter before leaving for work.

It took me 10 minutes to drive to the train station. I had no trouble finding parking and I walked into the station and bought my ticket. I went through the turnstile and walked up to the train platform to wait for the train. There was a good amount of people waiting for the train. I also happened to notice that there were a few attractive women there. They ranged from my age in the mid-twenties to into their forties. This is one perk that I didn't think about in taking the train to work. The train came a couple of minutes later and I boarded the train and took out a magazine from my bag to read. Two stops later I noticed that a lot of people were getting on the train. A woman happened to sit down in the seat next to me. I stopped reading the article I was reading and glanced over at her. I was glad that I did this as she was gorgeous. She looked to be about 5'3 and maybe 100 lbs. She had shoulder length brown hair and brown eyes. She was wearing glasses. I tried not to stare so I went back to reading my book. Occasionally I would try and steal a glance at her while she was reading the newspaper.

As we got closer to the city the conductor starter making announcements of the up coming stops. She turned to me and asked me which stop I was getting off at since I was on the inside of the two seats. I told her the last stop and she that was same as me. As I looked at her, she seemed to hold her look a little longer. I started to wonder if it was the new cologne I was wearing. The train finally arrived at the last stop and we both got up and walked to the door. It was at this point that In noticed how slim and petite she was. She was dressed in heels and a pair of brown dress slacks with a cream color cardigan sweater. I notice that she has a nice set of perky tits for her small body. After putting my ticket through the turn style I followed her and the rest of the crowd up the stairs to the street. I happened to notice that she had on an engagement ring and her wedding band. That was a great let down. I realized where I was and started to head towards my office. She was heading in the same direction. I had about 5 block walk to my office. I notice several other good looking women walking in the general direction that I was walking. I get to my office building, I notice that the woman that was sitting next to me is going into the building across the street.

The day drags on and as 4 pm approaches a couple of my buddies come over and tell me that they are going to happy hour and I should join them. I tell them that I am in and we decide on what bar to go to. An hour later we are walking out the door on our way to the bar. After grabbing a table by the bar. I get up to get a round of beers for my buddies. We sit back and talk about our work day and sports. About half an hour after talking I notice that the woman from the train walks into the bar with a couple of other people it looks like for her office. They sit down in a booth on the other side of the bar. I have a clear view of her. Our waitress comes around to see if we need more drinks we start to flirt with her as she is a gorgeous 21 year old blond. She has a nice set of tits on her, but I am not interest in her at the moment. I tell the waitress to buy a round of drinks for the table over there. She heads over to their table and tells them that I have offered to buy them a round of drinks. My buddy from the train looks over at me and smiles. I wave to her. My buddies ask me where I know her from and I tell them the train ride. Two of my buddies tell me that they have to leave to get home too their wives. My other buddy and I get up and go and take a seat at the bar. We have another beer and I tell him that I am going to leave after we get done with this beer. He tells me he was thinking the same thing. He excuses himself to go to the bathroom

I am watching the sports highlights on TV when I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn to my left and it is the woman from the train. "Hi my name is Elizabeth." she says as she puts her hand forward to shake my hand. "Hi, My name is Aaron." I tell her as we shake hands. "Thanks for buying us the round of drinks. Would you like to come over and join us." She says as she sits down in the stool next to me. "I was going to head out of here soon after I finish this beer, but yeah I would like too." I tell her as my buddy Jason gets back from the bathroom. "Aaron I am going to head out of here, I'll see you tomorrow." He says as he pats me on the back and starts heading to the door. I grab my beer and Elizabeth and I walk over to her booth were her co-workers are sitting. I sit down on the end of the booth next to Elizabeth. Her friends thank me for the round of drinks. Elizabeth and I start talking and she tells me where she works and how she is marketing department for one of the insurance companies across the street from her. I tell what I do for a living. I find out that she is a few years older than me and she just turned 30 about a month ago. A couple of her co-workers leave and we decide to stay for another drink with the other 3 co- workers that are there. I excuse myself to go to the bathroom. Once in there I pull out my cock to take a leak and notice that I have a hard-on and I notice a little bit of pre-cum on the tip of my cock. I think to myself that I would love to have sex with Elizabeth.

I return to the booth and she is the only one there. "Where are your co-workers?" I ask her as I sit down next to her. "Well they decided to go to another bar, I told them that I was going to pass on going to the other bar." She told me as she looked me in the eyes. "Besides I am having a nice time talking to you."

I felt her hand on my right knee as I took another sip of my beer. "So Elizabeth how come you are not home with your husband" I say as I point to her wedding band and her engagement ring. "He is away on business for the week." She says with a smile on her face. She finishes her drink and ask me if I am ready to go. I finish my beer and leave a twenty on the table. We walk out of the bar and walk the 3 blocks to the train station we are able to get on the train before it pulls out of the station. We sit down the seats together as we did this morning.

"So Aaron are you seeing anyone right now?" She ask me as the train moves along. "No I'm not I got out of a relationship about 5 months ago with a girl that was ready to have a baby. I wasn't ready for that I felt that she was a bit obsessive with the idea of getting pregnant." I told her as I looked out the window. "Ohh it seems like a good thing that you got out of that relationship." She said as I felt her hand return to my thigh. " I have just been taking it easy, I'm not sure I am ready to jump back into the dating scene." I told her as I turned to face her. "Do you have any kids Elizabeth?" I asked her as I notice her hand move up my leg. "No I do not, my husband has a low sperm count, so we aren't able to have kids. We aren't sure if we are going to adopt." " I don't know how much longer we are going to stay together." She said. "What do you mean?" I asked her. "Well my husband has a hard time maintaining an erection for longer than 3 minutes, so we don't have sex that much, and when we do, he cums well before I am ready too." She told me. "He knows that he can't satisfy my sexually and we are on two totally different pages when it comes to sex." She says as her hand has moved up my leg almost and inch away from my cock. "Ohh I'm sorry to hear that Elizabeth." I tell her. "Its okay, I have come to accept it and I have my ways of taking care of my needs." She says with a smile on her face. I notice that her nipples are sticking out through her thin sweater. "Say Aaron do you have dinner plans?" Elizabeth ask me as the train is pulling into a stop. " No I don't and I am hungry since I didn't eat at the bar, what did you have in mind." I ask her as I feel her fingers graze over my cock. "Well why don't you come over to my place and I can make something or we can order take out." She said to me as she squeezed my cock with her small hand. "That sounds good." I tell her as my cock gets harder. "Besides I don't like to eat alone." She says as she gets up from her seat, leaving me with a hard-on. The train arrives at her stop and I get up trying to conceal my erection. We are the last ones to walk down the platform and I feel her hand on my cock again, just as my erection is starting to go down. She doesn't say as word to me as we walk to her car in the parking lot. We get in the car and she leans over and kisses me on the lips.

"Thanks Aaron, I wanted to badly to kiss you on the train and at the bar." She told me as she leaned in for another kiss. This time our tongues danced around in each others mouth and I felt her hand go right for my cock. I felt her stroke it as we kissed for a few minutes. She broke away from our embrace and said "I need to see how big this cock of yours is." as she started to undo my belt. She quickly undid my belt and pulled my cock out of my boxer briefs. "Ohh my that is quite large." she said as she stared at my 8 inch cock in her small hands. She immediately bent down and took my cock in her mouth and started to suck on it. Her lips made a tight seal around my cock as it filled up her mouth. She wasn't able to get all of it into her mouth, but she was certainly trying too. I felt her bob up and down a few times and my cock and then she started to lick the underside of my shaft while she still had my cock in her mouth. "Ohhh Elizabeth that feels great." I said to her as I leaned back in the passenger seat. She continued to work on my cock and I felt her hand start stroking me as she was sucking on the head. Her hand wasn't able to fit all the way around my cock. I could feel myself almost ready to cum. "I'm going to cum." moaned to her. She took this as her cue and began to really go to town on my cock. I felt the first stream of cum spew out of my cock into her mouth. "Ohhhhhh yesssss Elizabeth I'm cumming." I moaned as the cum kept on flowing out of my cock. I finished cumming and she kept my cock in her mouth a few seconds after that. She sat up and looked at me. "That was fantastic Elizabeth." I told her. She leaned over and gave me a passionate kiss on the lips. I could taste my cum on her lips and tongue. I had grown rather fond of the taste of my own cum. She pulled away and bent down again an this time she licked my cock clean of any remaining cum. Then she stuffed my cock back into my boxer briefs and zipped up my pants. She put her seatbelt on and started her car without saying a word to me. She pulled out the train station and headed towards her house.

"I haven't sucked a cock like yours Aaron in quite sometime." She said to me as she stared straight ahead on the road. "We are talking all the back in college, and you know what?" "What" I responded back to her. "I only sucked on that guy's cock, in never fucked him. I vowed to myself that if I ever came across a cock that big again, I wouldn't let him get away way without fucking him a few times." She said. "I knew that you were a good lucking guy, but I didn't imagine that you would have a monster down there in your pants." She said. "We need more privacy than this car and I need more room to really have a good time with that cock of yours Aaron." She said as she turned onto a street. She turned into a drive way and turned off the car. "Lets go, I really need for you to fuck me with that cock of yours." She said to me as I took off my seatbelt. We went inside of her house and she took my hand and led me right upstairs to her bedroom. She sat me down on the bed and started unbuttoning my shirt. After she had my shirt off, I took off her button up cardigan sweater. She has on a white take top on underneath and I removed that all to reveal her breasts encased in a cream color satin and last bra. She kissed me on the lips as she reached down and unzipped my pants. She had me stand up as she pulled my pants down and helped me take off my shoes and sox. I kissed her some more as I groped her tits through her bra. I slid my hands down her firm stomach to her slacks and unzipped them and let them fall to the floor. She was wearing a matching thong. I pulled her into my arms as we fell back on to her bed. We began rolling around on the king size bed as we kissed. I felt her hand slid back down into my gray boxer briefs and began stroking my already erect hard cock. I slid my hand down between her thighs and pulled her thong to the side and slid a finger into her sopping wet pussy. I could feel that she had a clean shaven pussy and a pretty big clit. She was rather wet so I slipped a second finger into her pussy and started to work them in and out of her wet hole at a pretty good pace. She began stroking me harder as I heard her moan. I could tell that she was on her way to an orgasm.

"Ohhh yes Aaron thats it right there, Don't stop" She moaned in my ear. I kept on going and started to rub her enlarged clit with my thumb. This send her over the edge into her orgasm.

"Ohhhhhhh god yesssssss, yess yessssss yessssssss. " Was all that she could get out of her mouth as my fingers continued pleasuring her pussy. We kissed passionately for a few minutes and then I withdrew my fingers from her wet vagina. I licked my fingers clean tasting the sweet taste of her nectar. She was laying on top of me. "Aaron that was great, you are very talented man." She said to me as she ran her hand across my muscular chest.

She slid down my body and began pulling my boxer briefs off of my body. I lifted my ass off of the bed and she was able to pull them off completely. She then climbed back on top of my took off her bra revealing a very nice set of tits. I reached up and began to play with her nipples. They were very large and hard. I groped her firm breasts. She leaned forward and began to dangle her tits in my face, moving them back and forth across my face. I wanted to suck on her nipples but she wouldn't let her hard nipples say between my lips long enough. I slide my hands down her firm body and started to pull her thong off at her hips. After they we out of the way she moved her legs so that she was straddling me and then she lifted her self up and positioned my cock below her pussy. I could see her pussy juices glistening on her lips as the tip of my cock slid into her wet hole. She took her time working my cock into her pussy. She took her time getting used to my size. The entire time never breaking eye contact with me as I fondled her breasts. About a minute of so later she has pretty much all of me in her. "You feel so great Aaron." she said. "I have never felt so filled up." She leaned forward and we kissed as I continued to play with her tits.

She started to move her hips back and forth as my cock savored her warm wet cunt. She reached up above my head and grabbed onto the head board as she rocked back and forth on my cock. I reached up and I intertwined my hands we hers as we settled into a nice slow pace. I could tell that she wanted this to last as long as possible. We continued like this for 15 minutes. I enjoyed it because I was in no rush to cum. Occasionally she would sit up and arch her back and left out a few moans before she would fall back onto my chest and kiss me. I slid my hands down to her ass and started to feel her very firm ass. I spread her ass cheeks with my hands and would run my fingers up and down her ass crack stopping at her asshole each time. "You can put a finger into my asshole if you Aaron, I enjoy that a lot." She whispered into to my ear. I took that as my invitation to slide a finger into her tight little rosebud. As soon as I did this she let out a moan and I felt her vaginal muscules tighten around my cock. "Ohh yessssssssssssssssss" she moaned. She picked up the pace and began to fuck me a lot faster. I could tell that she was approaching another orgasm. I looked into her eyes as this orgasm was more powerful than the last one. "Ohh yessssss Aaron, oh yesssssssssss." She moaned as I watched my cock go in and out of her wet pussy. My cock was coated with her love juices. She leaned forward and whispered into my ear that she wanted to change positions. We rolled over and I was on top of her. I pushed her knees back into her chest and was really able to get deeper into her. I was able kiss her passionately as my cock pistioned in and out of her slick pussy. She put her feet on my shoulders as I kept on pounding away. We continued like this for a couple of more minutes. I could feel her pussy juices all of my balls as they slapped against her ass. I grabbed onto the head board to give my self more leverage as I was really fucking her nice and hard. "Ohhhhh Yeah Elizabeth, your pussy is great." I moaned as we kept on fucking. I noticed that we were both starting to sweat as our fucking intensified. "Ohhh Aaron, I want you to fuck me from behind." She told me. I pulled my cock out of her pussy making a popping sound as it pulled out. She turned and got on her hand and knees and I got behind her. Because she was shorter than me, out alinement didn't work out. She told me to get off the bed and I did as I was told. She stood at the edge of the bed and bent over onto the bed. I was able to line my cock up with her wet little cunt and quickly entered her. I really started giving it to her and I wasn't holding back as I was pounding her pussy. She had her head buried in a pillow, so I couldn't tell was she was saying. Sweat was dripping off of my forehead and I noticed it forming on the small of her back. She lifted her head off of the pillow and turned back and looked at me. "Stick your finger in my asshole, I'm ready to cum real hard. Make sure to fill up my pussy with your cum." She said to me. I pulled her ass cheeks apart and slid a finger into her asshole. I decided to stick another finger. I was getting ready to cum, when I felt her pussy muscles clamp down on my cock. This set me off into my orgasm and my cock started to explode. "Ohhhhh yeah Elizabeth, I'm cumming." I moaned. She lifted her head from the pillow. "Ohhhhhhhhh myy goshhhhhh I ohhhhhh yessssssssss yesssssssssss" She moaned. I kept on cumming and cumming. Finally I stopped cumming. I was able to lean forward and kiss her on her back. I wasn't sure if she passed out from her orgasm. I pulled my softening cock out of her pussy and moved her up onto the bed. I then spread her legs and started to lick all of our juices flowing out of her well fucked pussy. I guess she was awake because I heard her moaning. After I finished cleaning her up I moved up on the bed and kissed her on the lips.

"Aaron that was some of best sex I have ever had." She said to me as I lay beside her. "I really enjoyed it Elizabeth. Your pussy is so tight." I said to her as I played with her nipples. " Are you ready to hop in the shower, we can order chinese after that." She said to me as she sat up in bed. She got up and walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I got up off of the bed with my cock still semi-erect covered in our juices and followed her into the bathroom. We both got in the shower and just held he each other for a few minutes. Then we took the time to wash each other and caress each other bodies. After this Elizabeth got down on her knees and started sucking my cock back to life. I was hard in no time and felt my self ready to explode. I told her to stop and she did. Then I turned her against the shower wall and lifted her left leg. I was staring into her eyes as I inserted my cock into her vagina for the second time of the night. Once I was all the way into her I then grabbed her other ass cheek and I was able to lift her up off the ground. She proceeded to wrap her legs around me as I started fucking her up against the wall. I was able to stick a finger into her asshole as we fucked. We fucked for several minutes and then I put her down and she bend over and I fucked her from behind while sticking two fingers into her asshole. This sent her off into another orgasm. After spending 45 minutes in the shower we got out and she put on a silk robe. I slipped into my boxer briefs and she found a t-shirt for me.

We went down stairs and she ordered food for us. It was about 8:30 at night when we finally got the food. Being the horny woman that Elizabeth is. She left her robe almost wide open when the guy came to deliver the food. We had another glass of wine each while we ate. "Aaron, will you spend the night with me." Elizabeth asked. "Yes I would love too." I told her as I leaned over and kissed her on the lips. She then got up and cleaned off our plates and then went upstairs. I turned on the tv and started watching the golf channel. About 10 minutes later I heard her come down stairs. I could tell that she was behind me on the couch. She then leaned forward and put a blind fold over my eyes. I started to say something but then I figured to just go along. She tied the blind fold rather tight around my eyes. She had me stand up. Then she took off my t-shirt and she pulled down my boxer briefs and found that my cock was erect. I felt her finger tips graze it lightly. "Are you okay with this Aaron?" She asked me as she took my hand. "Yeah I am fine with this Elizabeth." I told her as I wondered what was going to happen. We went up stairs and she sat me down on the edge of the bed. She then instructed me to lay down on the bed. I felt her climb on to the bed and then she got on top of me. I could tell that she was wearing lingerie of some sort, I was curious to see what it was. She then began to tie my hands to the head board and then she did my feet. I was started to get excited wondering where this was going to go. I am a big fan of being tied up and it has been a while since I have been tied up. All of a sudden I felt her untying the blind fold. She removed it from my eyes and I could see her standing next to the bed in a pink satin bra with black lace trim. She also had on a matching thong and black thigh high stockings and heels. "Wow Elizabeth, you look fantastic." I told her as my erection got harder. "Thanks" She said with a smile. She climbed in top of the bed and straddled my body once again. She kissed me on the lips and told me that I was in for a good time. She then licked her way down to my cock and started to lick it and my balls. I felt her push my legs further apart giving further access to my asshole. I was glad that I chose to shave down there the other night. I felt her to start to rim my asshole with her tongue. "OH that feels great." I told her as she stuck her tongue into my asshole. This was a new sensation for me. Cassandra had only stuck her finger in my asshole and not her tongue or anything else. Elizabeth kept on alternating between my asshole and my balls. This was driving me crazy. Elizabeth then climbed back on top of me and put the blindfold back over my eyes. I didn't know what to expect next but I felt her move back down in between my legs.

She started sucking on my cock again and licking my asshole. She continued doing this for the next couple of minutes. I then felt her stop and move around on the bed. My cock back inside of her mouth again. I was unsure of what she was doing. I think felt something cold by my asshole and she back to rub her fingers around my asshole. I wasn't sure what she was doing. I then felt two of her fingers slide all the way into my asshole with no problem. I let out a sigh as settled her fingers in my asshole. "Do you like that Aaron?" Elizabeth asked me. "Yes I do very much, something feels different though. It is very wet down there." I told her. "I put some lube on your asshole so my fingers would slide in there a lot easier." She said. She worked her fingers in and out of my asshole for a while, but she wouldn't suck on my cock. She would occasionally tease me and lick the shaft of my cock. After a while she stopped playing with my asshole and then she shifted around on the bed. My erection was still throbbing and needed to be taken care of. I felt some more lube on my cock this time. I felt her hand stroke my cock up and down the shaft several times. I guess she was spreading the lube out evenly over my cock. I then felt her shift around on the bed some more.

I couldn't tell what she was doing, but then I felt her starting to swat down onto me. I felt my cock starting to enter her, but she felt much tighter than before. As she slowly worked her way down on my cock I felt her tightness. She stopped when she had about 3/4 of my cock in her. I felt her lean forward. "Aaron, I am going to take off the blindfold, but I want you to keep your eyes closed until I say so. Do you understand?" "Yes" is all I could say in response. I felt her remove the blindfold and I kept my eyes closed. "Okay you can open them." Elizabeth said. I opened my eyes and was starting right into her eyes. She leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. I wasn't able to put my arms around her since they were still tied to the head board. I want you to show you a little surprise I have for you. She began to lift herself up off of my cock but being sure not to let me cock slip out of her. "Look" She said. I looked down to see that my cock was half way into her asshole. "Wow Elizabeth, I can't believe that you are letting me fuck your ass." I told her as I smiled at her. "I love getting fucked in the ass and I wasn't going to let you leave without doing that to me sweetie." She said as she started to move up and down on my cock. I stared down at my cock watching most of it disappear in and out of her tight little asshole. She soon started moaning as my cock was impaling her tight little rosebud. She had taken off her thong so I could see all of her juices on her lips and a wet spot of them on my pubic bone. "Elizabeth I would really love to play with her pussy right now but I can't because my hands are tied up." I told her as I watched her bounce up and down on me. "Don't you worry Aaron, I have just the thing to take care of that." She said as she stopped bouncing up and down and reached over to her night stand. She grabbed a 7 inch dildo with a base to it. She licked the bottom of the dildo and placed it right on my pubic pone were the wet spot was. She then lifted herself up and slowly slide the down on the dildo as it went into her wet pussy. She was now being impaled by my cock and the dildo. "Besides I like seeing tied up." She said to me with a smile on her face. She started riding my cock and the dildo again and within seconds she was cumming. I wasn't ready to cum but I was enjoying the sight of her get herself off. She would occasionally reach down and rub her clit while riding the two phalluses. I felt extremely helpless and useless as she was basically using me for my cock. But I was loving it.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh Aaron your cock feels so good." She moaned.

Elizabeth then reached behind her and slipped a finger into my asshole. She pulled the dildo out of her pussy and placed it on my chest inches from my mouth. The next thing I knew she spun around and her back was now facing me. She grabbed hold of my legs to steady herself and then with one hand she slipped two fingers into my asshole and started fucking my well lubed hole. I in the mean time was ready to lick the dildo to lick all of her juices off. She fucked my cock like this for a little while and then she turned back around to face me and leaned forward and we kissed passionately. I felt her hands move above my head and she started to untie the scarves around my wrist. " Before I untie you Aaron, I want you to do one thing for me." She said as we were inches apart. "Sure" I said. "I want you to lick my cum off of this dildo." She said as she held up the cum covered dildo. "Okay I will do it" I told her. She still hadn't loosen the scarf enough to free my hand. She then started to stick the dildo into my mouth. I opened up wide accepting the silicone penis. I had never had another penis in my mouth, but that didn't stop her from putting half of it into my mouth. I sucked off all of her juices and then she took it out of my mouth. "You look like you are enjoying that Aaron." She said. She then stuck it into my mouth this time further. I almost gagged on it, before getting used to its size and girth. She pulled it out and then held the bottom part where the balls are so that I could lick her cum off of them. I licked them pretty clean, even putting one of them in my mouth. 'Very good job Aaron. You looked quite comfortable doing that." She said as she put the dildo down next to me. She then loosened the scarf on my right hand, and then the one on my left hand. She then sat up completely and reached behind her back and unhooked her bra and removed it in a very sexy way. I reached up and grabbed her hard nipples. I played with her nipples and breasts as she continued to grind on my cock. She then leaned forward and kissed me. I felt my cock slip out of her asshole. "Aaron, fuck me from behind." She whispered into my ear. She then moved off of my and got on her hands and knees. She tossed the lube back to me and I put some more on my cock and on her asshole, taking the opportunity to slip a finger into her asshole. I then moved up and positioned my cock at her backdoor entrance and start to slowly push it. I was surprised on how easily it slipped into her. I grabbed her hips and got into a nice rhythm of fucking her tight little asshole. She reached back with one hand and started to rub her clit. I picked up the pace and she started to moan. I felt me self closer to cumming. After a couple of minutes she turned back to me. "Aaron I want you to fuck me while I'm on my back." She said. I quickly pulled my cock out of her asshole. She turned on her back and spread her legs. She then took two pillows and put them under her ass to prop her up. She grabbed the dildo as I moved up in between her legs. At that point I pushed my cock right back into her waiting asshole and she put the dildo into her pussy. I was able to lift her legs and I started pumping away at her tight little hole. Watching her fuck herself with the dildo was all I needed and it was all she needed as well.

"Ohhhhhhhh goddddddddddd Aaron I'm cummmmmmmmmmming." Was all she was able to moan .

"Ohhhhhhhhhh Elizabethhhh I'm cumming too." I said as I felt my cock explode in her asshole. I kept on pumping away for a few more thrust.

"Yessssssss yesssssssss cummmm in my asshole." She moaned as she grabbed her right tit.

I kept on cumming. I then pulled my cock out of her asshole and shot several streams of cum all over her stomach and tits as I watched her finish fucking herself with the dildo.

I fell on the bed beside Elizabeth and kissed her on the lips. "Elizabeth that was wonderful. Your asshole was so tight." I told her. "Thanks Aaron I really enjoyed that, your cock just fit perfectly in there." She said. She pulled the dildo out of her pussy. She turned to me and she started to stick it into my mouth as I started to suck all of the cum off of it. She then took it off and she stuck it in her mouth and licked more cum off of it. She then put it aside and scooped up some of the cum on her tits and fed it to me. I licked it off of her fingers savoring the taste of my own cum. I then did the same and fed the cum to her. After we had gotten all of the cum off of her tits and stomach, I moved down the bed and got between her legs. I licked her pussy clean which brought her to another orgasm. After that I moved down and licked as much cum as I could from her asshole. "Thanks Aaron, you are really great." She said to me as she got off of the bed and took my hand. She led me into the shower where we took another shower together before getting into bed and fucking one more time before falling asleep with her on top of me and my cock in her pussy.

We woke up early in the morning and fucked again before she dropped me off at my car. We agreed to see each other again, because she had big plans for us in the bedroom. I drove home and took a quick shower before walking out the door to leave for the train station.

Feedback is greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment