top

Monday, September 6, 2010

A ride with ecstacy

A ride with ecstacy
By: Summer (EroticVeronicaVamp@hotmail.com)

It was late on a Monday evening. I was still coming down from a whimsical rolling weekend escape. When the pill wears off, your body gets weak and the risk of crashing increases greatly. So maybe it was that I didn't want to crash, or maybe it was I wanted to keep feeling nothing but bliss, no pain, no anxiety, just relaxation. Now, many people can find this through the simple things in life. Sometimes smoking a joint is all you need to relax for the night. But with my body, taking ecstasy is the only way to enjoy life without wincing in pain with every move.

After a great weekend I had one pill left from the ten pack my friends and I had purchased. Taking ecstasy is like bringing yourself back to a level where everything around you was wonderful. The best way I can explain it is feeling like you're a preteen again when your biggest problem was what to wear to school. Your body can do amazing things without physical repercussions. The only problem is that you start to get hypersensitive. Everything feels amazing, and things you've never appreciated before are brought to the forefront. Resting your body is thrown on the backburner and staying up for days on end doesn't bother you.

For me, one pill brings something out in me that you wouldn't normally see. Outwardly, I seem crass, bitter and pessimistic. When it comes to sex, I avoid the subject gracefully. However, on this drug I feel sexy, beautiful and wanted. I want everyone to want me and my actions become more outrageous and daring. After I took the last pill at 10 o'clock I decided to go online and read up on a few things. I could feel it starting taking affect about an hour later when the cloth on my chair felt extremely soft. I was starting to drift off into fantasy when a familiar friend signed online.

The conversation started out pretty normal, although my ability to type had been slightly impaired by the physical distractions around me. We started talking about his latest stories and ideas for my own. Lately, I have been on this desperate quest to meet a few friends online and Chris was one of them. He was a writer as well and we had a lot in common, namely our uncanny ability to be completely obliterated but somehow force stories into making sense. So tonight both he and I were speaking on a level others could never understand sober. He lived several states away from me and we had talked briefly about meeting but knew it wasn't a realistic possibility. Before tonight I sent him pictures of me in varying poses. I never displayed too much nudity because I'm really uncomfortable with my body. However, like I said before, ecstasy makes you feel like you're the sexiest person alive.

After about a half hour of discussing story titles and him asking me to edit one, I decided to ask him a simple question. "Do you have yahoo instant messenger?" "I do, but I really hate to use it." He answered. "Why?" "Well, I wanted to wave hi to you on camera," I wrote quickly. He gave me his instant messenger name and I sent him something brief as an intro.

Then I clicked on the web cam button.

I saw my image pop up on the screen and waved hi to my unsuspecting victim. "Can you see me all right?" I asked. "Yes, I can see you." After typing for a few minutes I almost forgot the camera was on. My body started to feel slightly tingly and right in mid thought I put the keyboard down on my desk. I rested back in my chair and let my hands explore my body. I buried them in my hair, down my neck, over my breasts and down my thighs. I closed my eyes and started to move my hands under my waistband when I heard a familiar sound from the speakers. I opened my eyes to read, "Are you doing this on purpose?" I laughed out loud partly embarrassed because I had forgotten I was being watched.

I sat back up in my chair, retrieved my keyboard and waved again to the camera. "No," I replied, "But would you like me to take off my shirt?" I knew this was very unlike myself but I might as well take the moment for what it was. He quickly responded, "I can't believe you had to ask me that, YES." I laughed again, being as this was my first attempt at exhibitionism. I was secretly thanking the ecstasy running through my veins as I crossed my arms to grab the bottom of my shirt. I slowly lifted it from the bottom revealing my milky white stomach and black lace bra, my breasts bouncing slightly as I tossed my shirt to the ground. I waved hi again to the camera. "Wow, you're really hot," Chris exclaimed. I could feel my cheeks flushing slightly. "Thanks!" I replied.

I put the keyboard down once again and pushed my chair back so he could see my upper torso. I trailed my finger up to my lips and moved it slowly inside my mouth. I placed my head back and started moving my finger slowly down my neck and around to my breasts. I trailed it into my lace bra and started feeling myself while Chris was watching. I knew I was starting to drive him crazy. "Do you like that?" I asked knowingly. "Yes, very much so." He responded. "I just wanted to tell you that when women pinch their nipples it gets me excited." "I'm sorry," I exclaimed. "I'm not getting naked unless you say it nicely."

By this time my body had exploded into a full on roll where everything I did seemed to be carefully planned. I felt like I was in a slow motion movie. I stood up so he could see my cleavage and turned my back to the camera. I moved my hands in back and unclasped my bra. I heard the sound go off once more. I turned around to look at the screen, holding the black lace close to my body. I was very apprehensive about this but it felt damn good doing it. "You've got me so hard," Chris typed. I could feel a tingling between my legs knowing I got him excited. I turned around still holding my bra and sat on my bed. I bent down to pick up the shirt I had on before with my right hand, quickly dropped my bra and held up my shirt. "You're an awful tease," I saw on the screen. I smiled slyly at the camera. I held my shirt out with two hands to cover my upper torso, covering myself to his view. "Drop it," I see on the screen. "Please." I held out for a few more seconds surprised I had the capability to keep a man's attention this long.

Then I dropped my shirt, revealing my hard nipples to the camera. He didn't respond for only 60 seconds but it seemed like an hour. "Wow." He wrote, "Your poor bra has to hold back those beautiful breasts every day?" I smiled in relief. "Thank you" I replied, still slightly uncomfortable but loving the attention. I quickly put my bra back on much to Chris' dismay. "Do you have to?" he asked, not knowing I had much more in store for him. "Just wait a minute, don't go anywhere." I replied. I went off camera and put on black laced thigh highs and matching panties. I took a deep breath and pointed the camera to my bed. I reached my hands out, spreading them wide and started to push my body towards the bed. I arched my back and moved until I was lying flat on my stomach. "Oh god you're so hot," he exclaimed. I smiled, a little too far away from the keyboard to respond. I slowly turned around so I was facing towards the ceiling. One thigh high came off, then the other. When both of my legs were bare, I slid my hands down my outer thighs, opened my legs and moved them and under my panties. "Tell me those are coming off." I moved slightly to the keyboard to type "Maybe." To which he responded quickly "Please?" I pulled my panties slowly off, revealing myself to him. My naked body felt good with a fan blowing on me and the light shining in the room.

After a few more seconds of him telling me how unbelievable I looked, I sat back down at the computer. "Are you really hard?" I asked.

"YES" he exclaimed.

"Are you going to do something about it?"

"I was thinking about it."

"Can I hear you?" There's nothing sexier to me than hearing a man masturbate because I have excited him. I could feel myself getting wetter at the prospect. He plugged in his headset and a voice came over the speakers.

"Hi," He said. "You really want to hear me?"

"Yes." I typed, starting to trail my hands down my stomach and between my legs. I wanted Chris to see how wet I was so I moved my camera down between my thighs. I tried to get the best view possible, and opened my lips to reveal my clit. I started playing with it, feeling how wet I really was.

"Lucky fingers," he types, misspelling both words. I could hear him breathing deeply, which only excited me further. I placed the camera down on my desk where he could see me touching myself and started to masturbate with him. The heavier his breathing got, the faster I went with him. "That feels so good, I love watching you touch your pussy." I heard him whisper. I smiled to myself as I tilted my head back and moved my fingers quicker. My hips started to lift off the chair and I had to stop momentarily to type, "I think I'm going to cum soon." I could hear a groan of pleasure coming through the speakers. I knew he was moving faster, his eyes glued to the screen. I was so excited knowing he was watching me that alone could've given me an intense orgasm.

My legs started to stiffen and I could feel my clit pulsing wildly. I wanted to cum so bad but was trying to wait for Chris. As wonderful as it is being messed up when you masturbate, it also takes an abnormally long time to cum because your body basks in the feeling of pleasure. Then I could hear his breathing getting quicker, wanting to cum. I could almost envision him in my head stroking himself to my picture. Visions started racing across my mind; I wanted a hard cock inside me more than ever. The ecstasy was making me so wet it was hard to keep my fingers on my clit; I wondered how it was possible to have sex on it and for how long. My mind filled with visions as I worked faster. I reached over and typed, "I'm really close."

I could hear him mumbling to himself as he watched my finger move over my clit. I closed my eyes and envisioned his tongue roaming in between my lips, working me into an orgasm and grabbing onto my thighs as I started moving. I thought of his face being buried between my legs and how hard he would make me cum, drinking my juices. At this, I knew it was a point of no return. I was going to cum soon, and I could hear Chris starting to moan loudly. With my eyes still closed I pictured his hand on his hard cock, moving up and down quickly and pushing himself to the edge.

My body started to tense and I couldn't hold it in any longer. I heard him through the speakers saying "I'm going to cum, I'm going to cummmmmmmm........" he let out a loud moan that seemed like forever. Just then I felt my body shiver and opened my mouth, allowing myself to cum with him as if he were there. My clit exploded in a fury and it felt like the most intense orgasm of my life. I opened my eyes, panting and still coming down. I was so wet I could've gone for hours. I kept the camera focused between my legs so he could see my swollen lips and engorged clit pulsing to a rhythm.

"That was so hot, thank you." He said in short breaths.

"I'm glad I could be of assistance," I typed smiling to myself. I was still out of breath from one of the most intense orgasms I've had in a long time. I placed the camera back up on the top of my monitor and blew him a kiss.

"I can't wait to feel those lips on my cock," he said in a sexy voice.

"Well you're going to have to wait a while," I teased.

"I want you so bad." He groaned.

"Well Chris, how about we go again?" The last two remaining hours were filled with talking which lit a hunger in my stomach. I can't wait to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment