top

Monday, September 6, 2010

The Perfect Valentine's Day gets even BETTER!

The Perfect Valentine's Day gets even BETTER! [part 2 of 2]
By: Clown3308 (clown3308@hotmail.com)

In case you didn't read part one, my girlfriend and I rented a hotel room our Senior year and made love for the first time.

...I then suggest we take a nice bubble bath, as the hotel room had a Jacuzzi in it. She agreed...

I went into the bathroom and started to get the Jacuzzi ready. I had brought candles to the hotel that night and made the bath room very romantic with all the candles around the Jacuzzi. I also poured bubble bath into the water making the bathroom smell and looking perfect. I then turned off all the lights in the hotel room and bathroom, having only the candles to provide light. My girlfriend decided to "get ready" in the other room, so I jumped into the Jacuzzi nude and shut my eyes to relax while I waited for her. When she knocked, on the already open door, I opened my eyes and to my surprise and was wearing nothing but a smile, my cock started to cum back to life due to the way she looked in the candle light.

Her long, thin and perfectly tanned legs were looking as good as I have ever seen them. Her athletic body was glistening in the light and her firm and perky, 32 C breasts, were looking more desirable than ever. But what amazed me the most was that I could see her pussy lips were already moist. I thought this was strange, as it had only been about an hour or so since we had made love. When she was "getting ready" she must have not only put on oil all over her body but, she must have played a little or fantasized about something, but my cock was not sure how to respond but it had cum to almost full attention.

Anyway, I stood up, with bubbles covering most of my body, and I held out my hand to help her into the tub. She took my hand and kissed me gently as a thank you. We then laid down in the Jacuzzi feeling the jets massage our bodies. After a while, my girlfriend was complaining that the jets were not getting a certain spot on her back. So with my "magic hands" (as she tells me) I offered to help her out and she agreed, with an erotic smile.

I then had her sit in front of me while I had my legs on each side of her legs. I started at her neck and shoulders. I could feel how tight she was and so I continued to massage her shoulders, while I gently kissed her neck. While I did this, she was rubbing my thighs, which were positioned next to her, going up and down my legs. Just her mire soft touches, made my cock started to stir and it accidently hit her, where god so nicely split her. She didn't say anything, so I was not sure if she felt it. So I continued to massage her shoulders and I moved my way down to her back, trying to get out all of those tight knots she had in her back. As I continued to massage her back and kiss her neck, she started to rub her ass against me, which, as you can imagine made my cock even more erect. I think she knew what she was doing this time, as I could see her smile from behind. She said that she felt much better now and wanted to just sit and relax. So we did. I shut my eyes and we just chatted about how nice the evening was and that she hoped we had more evenings like this to come. I agreed and told her that there would be, if she wanted them to, because I want to do everything I can to make her happy. Silence then fell over the bathroom, so I assumed she just wanted to relax and I let her do just that.

As I began to drift to a light sleep, I felt something on my leg, but I just thought it was nothing, so I continued to drift off. However, several minutes later I felt a hand on my inner thigh and then a hand brush my cock. I opened my eyes to see my girlfriend sitting close to me with her arm disappeared under the bubbles. Then she started to stoke my cock, and she teased me so much by stroking it really hard and seductively. She leaned in and kissed me. I then pulled her closer to me so that I could put my arms around her as we kissed. After several minutes of this, she abruptly stopped and she asked me if I could massage her back again. I of course agreed and asked her to sit in front of me again, which she kindly complied.

This time was very different from the first. This time she sat so close to me with her lower back up against my semi-hard penis. As I massaged her back, I felt her rub her back against my cock and occasionally she would sit up slightly and I could feel my cock between her crack! As my cock became extremely hard, I decided to move my hands to her front and massage her breasts from behind. I played with each nipple with one hand and gently massaged each breast. As I was massaging her breasts, I was kissing her neck, up and down occasionally sucking her neck and running my tongue over her skin. I then move my hands down her stomach and I came in from each angle, following her pubic bone to her pussy. I then massaged her pussy lips with one hand and massaged her thigh with the other hand. She started to moan. I then inserted one finger into her pussy, then two, and then three as she could only fit three. As I continued to finger her. I made sure each time I went in her, I hit her g-spot! As I continued to finger her pussy with my right hand, my left hand slipped down to that spot just between her pussy and her anal hole. I massaged that spot and what a reaction I got from the combination of both. What happened next, I was pleasantly surprised.

She then moaned so loudly and I knew she was close to orgasm. She then lighted herself up, with her hands on my legs, she then sat on my cock, grinding her ass against my cock. Then she reached around and grabbed my cock and she slowly lowered her ass onto my cock and she started to ride my cock. With water going all over the place from our movements, she continued to ride my cock, slowly at first, as she was so tight, but as she enjoyed it more and became looser, she went harder and faster. As she fucked my cock, I reached around and massaged her clit with my left hand and massaged her pussy lips with my right hand, occasionally slipping a finger in, as much as I could due to her wild fucking motion. Ever once and a while I would feel her anal hole contract around my cock, making my cock harder and harder. She then started to scream as I had 3 fingers in her pussy and my cock was about ready to explode. Then I felt my balls contract and my cum went deep inside of her and the next thing I knew my two fingers and cock were contracted upon very hard, by her pussy and her anal hole, and she just kept screaming, "FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, OHHHHHHHHH, FUCKKKKKKKK" "This feels sooooooooooo good Chris, I love this feeling and the water makes it even better! OOHH FUCKKKKKK! OOOHHHHH! AAAAAAAHHHH! FUCKKKKK ,YES!!!!!!!"

As she slowly lowered herself onto my cock one last time, she just collapsed in the water, my cock uncomfortably fell out of her anal hole and up her back, as she slid down me and between my legs. I kissed her on the forehead and she just looked up and said, "I love you!"

Once she regained her composure, she got up, sat next to me and let the jets relax her. We both relaxed and drifted off in the tub for a while. I then decided we should get out. As I helped her out of the tub, she didn't look very good and I asked is she was okay and she just said she was tired and then kissed me again for the lovely bath and she thanked me for the idea of the bath!

I let the water out of the tub and came over to her on the bed, she had changed into my PJ's since she had forgot her and shew as watching a movie on the TV. I came over and she curled up into my arms and said that the wine had gotten to her and that she wasn't feeling to well, but I was already 2am and so I tucked her into her side of the bed and let her go to sleep so she could feel better. I went to the other room so that she could get to sleep and after I finished watching the movie I checked on her and she was sound asleep. She looked so peaceful and adorable, all I thought about was how much I loved her. I then crawled into bed with just my boxers and after one last time of checking on her, I went to sleep.

(Now this next part is hard to believe, but it REALLY did happen, it makes me hard every time I think about it; if you have ever had this happen let me know)

I was still in a fog, but I had this sensation on my cock when I woke up, when I looked down my girlfriend had her right arm under my back and her left hand was stroking my cock (it was already hard) and her head was rested on my chest. I said, "Good morning" and she didn't say anything so I said it again a little louder and nothing, so I nudged her and she barely moved, it turned out to be that she was sleeping, so I just laid there and let her do what she wanted (it's never good to wake people up from a dream). When my eyes cleared up more I realized she was naked too, she must have been hot or it was part of her dream. Anyways, as she stroked my cock I ran my hands up and down her back and over her ass and I rubbed her pussy and anal hole from behind (as far as I could reach, considering the position I was in). This continued for a while and she moaned a few times but, was still asleep. She then kissed down my stomach and then started to suck my cock and playing with my balls, occasionally stick a finger into my own anal hole. I was simply amazed that this was happening, while Katie (my girlfriend) was sleeping, what a dream she must be having! As she sucked my cock, I could see one of her hands was rubbing her own pussy, it was such a turn on and before I knew it I had shot my load and to my surprise, she took everything down, with nothing spilling out of her mouth.

She then came back up toward the top of the bed and laid next to me with her left arm around me. I decided I should repay the favor, starting at her belly button then moving down her neatly trimmed landing strip, over her clit, stopping there for a short time to play and excite her some more! I then inserted my middle finger into her pussy, while my thumb continued to rub her clit and my pinky rubbed that spot between her anal hole and pussy, I could tell she was going crazy as she rolled onto her back and moaned softly, yet she still stayed asleep. Once she rolled over, I decided I would completely return the favor and so I kissed her breasts and played with each nipple for a while, then I kissed down her stomach and to her pussy. I started to eat her out. I licked all around her lips, all the while massaging her thighs and then I just couldn't wait so I dove right in! My tongue deep inside her, as far as I could go, while my right hand played with her clit and my left hand is grabbing her ass.

She then moved and jumped a little and I look up and she had woken up, I smile and say, "Good morning sweety, I am returning the favor you did earlier." She says, "What favor?" I ignored her and just kept eating her, while my left hand was on her clit and my right hand was just below her pussy and that spot between her anal hole and pussy, where her juices were fall to it. She throws her head back and I hear her say, "Fuck it! Tell me later, keeping GOOOOOOOOO---OOOOING!!!"

As I continue to massage that area while eating her out, I stop and I insert a finger into your pussy. She then said, "Yessss! Take it further!" I then put in two, all the while sucking and pulling on her clit, I then find her lil spot with my finger, I feel her tense up but I continue and I then start to go faster and harder with my fingers. "OOOOOOOOHHHH myyyy GODDDDDDD! CHRISSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!" she screams and her juices start to flow without an end in sight. I keep eating her out and fingering her, drinking her juices as fast as I can. Once she stops and I have cleaned her completely, I crawled back up to her and kissed her and said, "Good morning sweety! How did you sleep?" She replies, "I had this amazing dream that I sucked your cock, it seemed so real and then I woke up to an amazing wake-up call!" She winks at me and I said, "Well I had a nice wake up too because while you were a sleep you were actually sucking my cock and drinking cum!" I wink back and she grabs my cock but I say, "Not now, I'm going to take a shower."

I then headed to the shower and jumped in. I shut my eyes and let the water run over my body and I took a nice, warm but a quick shower and got out. When I got out of the shower Katie had fallen back to sleep, so I woke her and let her know the shower was ready. She thanked me and slowly got up. After I dressed, I laid back down and watched her cute ass bounce as she walked to the bathroom. As I heard her shower I decided to just relax and let her enjoy her shower, as I knew there would be many more nights and mornings like this!

I heard her get out of the shower and she came out in a towel and started to get dressed, putting on her panties first, pants and then her bra. She then started to put on her make-up and do her hair. I then got up and came up behind her and started to kiss her neck and run my hands over her stomach from behind. She turned around and kissed me and led me to the bed, this time she was in charge. She threw me onto the bed, took of my pants, shirt and underwear. She threw her pants, panties and bra on the floor. She started to suck on my cock for a shot time to get me as hard as she could. Then she threw me on my back and put my cock into her pussy and started to fuck me! She just kept saying, "FUCK ME, FUCK ME... OH GODD I love your cock!" Her hands were on my chest, helping her to keep her balance. Up and Down, Up and Down, Deeper and deeper. Soon her pussy contracted and she started to orgasm and not too long after I shot my load! She then leaned down and kissed me and whispered into my ear, "I just had to fuck you, I was masturbating in the shower and I hoped you would have joined me, but that was even better! I can't wait until we are alone and have another night and weekend like this. Thanks for taking my virginity with your huge cock! I love you so much!"

Feed back would be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment