top

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Mall Sex goddess

Mall Sex goddess
By: Corey (coreyzhot@yahoo.com)

Mall Sex Goddess

She was sitting on a bench near the center of the mall and when our eyes met and lingered, there was a charge of electricity that ran through me, down my spine and out my cock.. Her eyes captivate me and as they moved from my face, down my body and then stopped at the rising bulge in my running shorts, I could feel my heart pumping through my swelling rod.

She was small, petite, beautiful with a smile that spoke of things to come.

She looked up into my eyes again and slowly swirled her fingers through her long blonde hair and spread her legs a bit , forcing my eyes between her legs where I saw her pussy, sparkling and blonde, beckoning me.

She stood up and walked to me, her breasts swaying, telling me there was no plastic surgery to make them look that good. and taking me by the hand, she drew me away from the crowds that mindlessly milled around us, missing what had just transpired. As we walked through the side section of the mall, toward the doors, she pressed tight against me, and they feel of her body was a sweetness I had missed over the last year or so since my wife left me. My heart was pounding inside me, so loud that I was afraid she would hear it.

We walked in silence as we made our way to my car and once in, she slipped the bottom of her short summer dress up over her hips so that I could see her pussy, her nakedness underneath Baby, I need to be really fucked today, she moaned quietly.

As I frantically pulled out of the garage onto the street, she leaned over and worked my hard cock out from under the bottom of my shorts and moaned as she grasped its thickness and stroked it. Her breasts were pressed against my thigh and electricity went through me again as sh.e leaned toward my raging hard on.

Pre-cum was already oozing out and her lips engulfed the bright red head as she sucked out cum from within my soul.. I reached over and worked my fingers into her wet cunt, and she moved, spreading her legs wide to accommodate my frantic fingers as they worked deeper into her slit, until only my thumb was outside her fire heated , juicy, wet box, working her hard clit.

I was on the freeway now heading for my condo just a few miles away, but her sucking was now a full throated explosion of high velocity sucking. Her head was bobbing up and down at a furious pace, her chin hitting my groin as she swallowed my fat 8 inches to the balls.

She cried out as she came , my fingers slipping into her cunt more deeply. As she thrashed around my hand, I tucked my thumb in against the palm of my hand and she cried out loudly, pulling off my cock and sitting upright as my hand slipped into her pussy and I felt her cunt lips gripping my wrist. She pushed down against my hand, grabbing the back of the seat and fucked my hand, screaming as she came again and again.

I somehow managed to press the garage door opener and slammed my car into the garage and pushed the button again to get the door down and stop the car.

I pulled her face to mine and we ground our lips together as we deep throated , our tongues racing inside, deep and searching. Now with my other hand not on the wheel of the car, I reached out and pulled her dress over her head and slipped her sports bra off her heaving breasts. She arched her back and moaned loudly as she came again, writhing on my deeply buried fuck hand and chewing away at my lips as she whimpered and cried with her orgasmic bliss.

Finally, she slowed down and lay her arms and head across the back of the passenger seat, my hand still impaling her sweet love hole, buried to the bend of my wrist.

We rested for a good 5 minutes until she could finally lift herself off my fuck-fist. She took my hand and licked at the cum juices that she had given to it and I pulled it away and licked them, too, looking into her burning eyes with a passion that came from still retaining a load of cum, in awe of this fuck crazy, beautiful slut girl I had just found at the Mall.

I stepped out of the car and stripped nude. She had opened the door to her side and I quickly went over and pulled her from the car, lifting her out and carried her into the house, through the living room and up the stairs to my bedroom. Her arms were wrapped around my e neck, and her breasts pressed against my chest..

As we reached the bed, I dropped her gently on the top, and removed her bra and stood over her, my cock at attention, rigid hard and full of my juices. Do me baby, do me good, she purred. I needed little encouragement.

I spread her legs and she opened up willingly to my touch as I laid between her thighs and pressed my mouth to her wet and fist fucked, swollen cunt. She rolled back and forth and moaned, her legs now over my shoulders, spread wide, opening up for my sucking as I buried my tongue in her wet pussy and sucked her clit, tasting the sweetness of her cum. She pushed down on my head forcing me deeper and then arched against me as she came, letting bubbles of cum flow in waves against my tongue.

I pulled off her, reluctant to let go of her fountain of juices knowing her cunt needed deep fucking, deeper than a tongue.

She looked up at me with a smile as I mounted her, my upper body leaning over her , shadowing her breasts, her pink nipples erect and hard. Her legs lay over my upper thighs and my cockhead was now half buried in the lips of her bubbling cunt. I moved forward and let my cock slowly slip into her wetness

She whispered, fuck me, please fuck me, and with that prompt, I shoved my thick cock into her belly with one lunge, all the way to the balls as she cried out with a joy I had never heard . I pulled back and shoved it home again and again and with each frantic lunge home, she grunted from the power of its thrust and cried out deeper, fuck me deeper, fuck me baby. I was in to the balls and ground it around, rotating my cock into the deepest parts of her belly and she was grinding wildly against me, panting and gasping and sobbing as we coupled.

I felt the juices she had been sucking out of my cock in the car resurface now, fighting me to get out. I tried to hold it back but began to fast fuck her, moaning and crying and gasping myself as the energy of these last dry months took over and with a final full body lunge into her depths, as she grunted loudly from the impact, I shot deep ropes of cum into her belly.

Over and over again, I rammed into her again and again as she gasped for breath, screaming that she was coming and as I filled her pussy with my hot burning cum, she pushed back against my thrusting, crying out and shaking from her violent orgasm.....her breasts were flattened out and flew from side to side and up and down her body as I pounded into her with a force that was beyond my own self..

Finally, I fell on top of her body and we lay there, my engorged cock still buried within her tight sleeve, pulsating with each pump of my heart...Her eyes were glazed and they had a far away look to them.

I wrapped my arms around her and rolled over onto my back, letting her small body rest on mine. We lay that way for some time, my hands caressing her back and ass and when I pulled her up a bit and brought my lips to hers, she finally stirred and gave me her tongue and crushed her lips against my mouth.

She lifted up her body to free her beautiful breasts and then was arching against me, my hands holding her tight by her titties, squeezing the bright pink nipples that were hard and erect like little cocks..

Now she was pushing down against my buried cock and moaning as she rolled back and forth, rocking her cunt against my groin, holding me by the hips and then she pulled up until my cock head was at the outer entry of her cuntlips. She smiled at me then and told me to hang on and quickly rammed down onto my cock, burying it to the balls again.

I lay there watching her fuck my cock, holding on to her tits as best I could as she went up and down like a pile driver, screaming out words I barely understood as she brutalized her pussy with some wild cock fight that had her swinging from side to side and back and forward as she slammed up and down my rigid cock. Her head flew from side to side as she fucked me, unaware of anything except her cunt and my cock.

Then as suddenly as she started, she fell back onto my chest and then shuddered all over her body as she squeezed my buried cock and gasped out an ohgodohgodohgod as she came again and again, digging trenches with her nails into my side..

She finally stopped convulsing and lay there for just a minute. Every few seconds, her whole body would spasm. She was in her own world, and I knew that I was there to give her what she wanted.

She finally looked up at me and whispered that she was so happy... and began to slide up and down my still hardened fuck pole... my balls were aching to unload and I was about to roll her over and give her another hard fuck when she slid up my body and slowly pulled off my cock, leaving it sit at her pussy lips. She reached down and got a hand full of cum and began lubing her ass... I smiled as it dawned on me that more was about to , er cum...

Baby, she whispered, fuck my ass, please baby fuck my ass for me, and then she reached back and positioned my cock head at that sweet back door and began to push back hard against it.... Push it in baby, give my ass your big cock, fuck me baby, shove it hard, push that fat cock into my ass, do it baby, give me a good ass fucking baby.

I grabbed her by the ass cheeks, spreading her little puckered hole open and arched into her. She ground down powerfully into my thrusts and my cock slipped in past the tightness of her opening with a loud pop and she cried out, yes, baby, yes, fuck my as, oh fuck my ass, fuck my ass baby, do it, hurt me with your cock and sat up on my pole, arching against it and shoved down with all her might.

I grabbed her by the shoulders, pushing her down and arched my body, pushing up with all my might and my cock shot up her ass, cock head to balls and the slapping wet sound as our bodies came together was drowned out by her scream as my cock went deep inside her belly.

Now she was a wild woman again, using me as a fuck machine as she slammed it home again and again, with a burst of uncontrolled energy. Yes, fuck my ass, yes, baby give me cock, oh yes, oh yes. This went on for five minutes of nonstop frantic fucking

She stopped the pole vaulting for a moment, gasping for breath and rested, her ass on my body, my cock fully buried up her ass, rocking back and forth, moaning to herself in some other language, some other place, some world only she went to...her legs straddling my body, her knees up and keeping all her weight centered on my cock, rocking and sliding back and forth in a steady cadence. I knew it was time for me to move on to something else.

I lifted her right leg over my body so she was sitting on me sideways and rolled with her so she was on her back and I lay on my left side, with my cock imprisoned deep into her ass. She lay there quietly and let me do whatever it was I was doing...I then lifted her legs over mine and spread them wide, so that her pussy was open and available to my fingers..

I began to massage her clit and she moaned and pushed against my cock in a slow rhythmic motion, and I began to hump my hips into her....letting my cock stay deep but just enough movement to feel my cock head working against the deep walls of her back door love chute.

Now I had several fingers in her cunt and my thumb was working her clit and she was groaning and grabbing at my hand, fingering her pussy with me.. soon all four fingers were in with her fingers and she was going crazy again, rolling back and forth as I finger fucked her cunt and began to slam fuck her ass..

She was crying for more and had a death grip on my wrist, trying to jam my hand in and I smiled as I tucked my thumb against my palm and my hand slid into her gaping cunthole, She screamed as it sucked in my hand and she grabbed my wrist by both hands, leaning up as she fucked her cunt with my fist... screaming out unknown words. Her body shuddered again as she came, an unending set of rapid convulsions.. Her breasts were swaying so violently, it seemed they would swing off her body.

I could feel my cock in her ass from inside her cunt and let my fingers make a chute of their own to let my cock slid against.. It felt like nothing I had felt before and I just fucked faster and deeper, feeling the thickness of my prick through the walls of her cunt.

By now I was over the edge and holding her by my anchored hand inside her cunt, I bent her over on her side and pulled her ass up and plowed into her, all the sexual rage in my system took over and I slammed my cock in and out and then did my own shuddering as my belly let loose its juices and I poured my man juices into her gaping, broken ass.

Even as I was coming, I pulled out of her, leaving her ass hole open, a two inch wide hole unable to close because I had ruined all its muscle control, covered in white cumjuice, and flipped her over and shot my cum on her pussy and breasts, lifting her ass off the bed by the power of my buried fist.

I pulled her head to my cock and with my fist still buried in her cunt, managed to get her mouth on my cock, slurping up the last few ropes of cum.... Then, when the last of my cum was slurped off my meat, I let go an she fell back onto her back.. letting out a deep sigh.

I worked my hand slowly out of her puffed out pussy and held it to her mouth and let her lick the juices from it. I couldn't help but look at the wide open cunt lips and feel my cock throb. My cock was throbbing, half from the pain of what it had just gone through and half from lust building quickly. I flipped her over on her stomach and lifted her up into a doggie position and mounted her cunt from behind, shoving my semi-hard cock in to the balls in the first wet shot. Her cunt was loose and gurgled from its juices as I shoved cock into her, my hips smacking against her ass.

I reached around and grabbed her by the tits and pulled her up and back so that she s was impaled my cock and held there by her breasts. I couldn't have done this with a bigger woman, but she barely weighed a hundred pounds. It was like fucking a teeny bopper..

She moaned and mewed and gasped and cried as I beat my cock into her swollen and sore pussyhole..I wanted to ravage her cunt, to bury my balls in it, to knot her like a dog...soon I had her down, her face buried in the sheets as I rode her ass and slammed into her again and again, knowing that she wanted it hard and deep and hurting. Her rhythmic grunts of uh, more, uh, more, more uh fuck me, hurt me uh, hard yes yes fuuuuckme.... made me wild and dropping two loads of cum already made me last forever.

I pulled out of her cunt and shoved it back into her broken asshole and she screamed as I hit bottom, fucking like a madman, in one hole and out , back into the other hole, over and over, fucking both holes, slurping juices all over her ass, letting it run down her legs and then she went limp on me, her body loose and silent. Her arms flapping wide..

I stopped my craziness and flipped her onto her back.. She was out cold.... Still breathing, gasping for air.. her whole body a dead weight.

I pulled her to my chest, my cock still in her cock greedy cunt and carried her to the bathroom and turned on the shower. Stepping in, I was still holding her limp body to my breast.

The water cascaded over our bodies and in a minute she began to come around and in five minutes she was finally aware of where she was..

I kept her against me, her breasts against my chest, her arms now wrapped around my neck, her legs around my waist, her body seated on my cock and I washed her as much as I could, but there was cum in her hair and I slowly lifted her off my cock and helped her stand as she cleaned up.. Nothing was said.. we showered in silence, shaken by what had happened....

Finally she noticed that my cock was still hard from the last go around and smiled up at me. I said I wanted it in every opening, baby. I need to suck some cum out of that big boy to finish out my day, and with that bent over and took my cock and balls in hand and started to suck.

It drove me batty.. She had just passed out fucking and was at it again. I couldn't argue.. My cock and balls ached for release and I gently brought my hands to the back of her head and pushed into her eager, sucking lips...

Within moments she had half of my cock down her throat and her one hand was pumping cock and the other massaging balls. I was moaning and humping, fucking her face, letting everything go as I gave in to this exquisite feeling of being engulfed by her very being....If she was already so eager to suck cock, I was ready to give her cock.

I was picking p speed and knew I was ready to blow. I held her head now in a brutal grip and began to face fuck her, pumping her head up and down my shaft and finally, with a powerful surge, rammed it down her throat to the balls, stabbing her with my cock and exploding into her with an energy that blew my cum into her belly as she fought against my full invasion, struggling for air as my cum and cock filled her fully. until she went limp again and fell onto the shower floor, gasping as she came off my cock , cum pouring out of her mouth, mingling with the water beating down on her from the shower head.

I let her lay there until I was able to bundle her up and carry her to the bed... She was sleeping peacefully now and I went in and brewed some coffee....and sat naked on my towel, sipping a cup, wondering what had happened to me, what brought this insatiable, sex driven woman into my life and what had turned me from a guy who hadn't had sex in 18 months into a primal, sexual animal. I wondered what was next.

About an hour passed before she peeked out the bedroom door and said hi...Now she was shy and quiet, no longer the tigress who pulled me out of the mall. Her naked body looked frail and small.

She sat on my lap, her nakedness seeming very normal and hugged me.

Best day of fucking in my whole life, you are incredible...she laughed.

I never had such a woman as you, ever, I answered..

I gotta get home, baby, right away, before I get in bad, bad trouble, she said, as she stood.

No goodbye fuck? I asked, knowing I probably couldn't get a hard on if my life depended on it.

Not Today, sweet baby, but there are a lot of days to cum. Now that I found you, no one else will ever fuck me like you fucked me today.

I'm married to a big shot guy who either has me suck him off or fucks me for 5 minutes once a month and you know what I really need, what I am, what it takes to fill my needs.. you are the answer to my dreams and more.

Gotta get home before he gets there or all hell will break loose... but you are my man, aren't you, baby, please say you are my man??

I am your man for sure, I answered. Come and live with me. We can fuck ten times a day of you want... just pack up and move in here.

No Baby, there are other things involved.. things I can't give up...she smiled and shrugged her shoulders.

Twenty minutes later we were in the car, dressed and looking as normal as possible.

When I dropped her off at the far end of the mall, she gave me a peck on the check and the number for her ?special' cell phone. She l already had mine and we scheduled another time the end of the week for a repeat performance...

I sat there in the car after she left and wondered......again...what was next...

let me know if you liked it.

also reach me at farmboyzat@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment