top

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Samantha Accepts Her New Life

Samantha Accepts Her New Life [part 1 of 2]
By: Lord Nightwynde (Lord.Nightwynde@gmail.com)

Samantha and I had speaking on the phone much more since our little teaching experience with Anastasia. The divorce she had been working on ,since long before Ana, was finalized and she was officially staying with her mother full-time while taking part-time college courses. I was pleased with the change in her attitude. The varying degress of embarassment she experienced that night must have had a tremendous impact.

On a particular Wednesday, I had to stay fairly late at work, discussing a joint venture with an Australian company and I was exhausted as I drove home. I was relieved to pull into the garage...entering my home....my sanctuary. I opened the door and noticed something was amiss. My home security is typically set-up a certain way and I noticed although it armed, one of the zones was inactivated...one of the motion detectors on the first floor. Peculiar. I dropped my bag and slowly made my way into the Great Room that held the large stone fireplace with a very pleasant fire burning in it. I hadn't noticed the smoke as I approached the house due to the dark of night. However, the fire wasn't the most interesting thing. There, on the floor in front of the fireplace, was Samantha.

Samantha was completely naked, firelight reflecting off of her milky white curves. She was sitting in the position of submission I taught her to use. She was on her knees, legs spread. Her hands were behind her back pushing out her chest and lifting her breasts. She was looking at the ground between her spread legs. Impressive for someone who resisted so much I tried to teach her. I heard the faintest voice come from her...obviously scared, "Permission to speak Master?"

I smiled widely, although she couldn't see it and said, "Of course my dear. Please do. I do hope it is an explanation of why you have entered my home without my knowing."

Samantha did not shift from her perfect posture and replied, "I learned much....the last time we met Master. I come to you in full submission to whatever you would have of me. The decision has come clearly and I wish to serve you in all you desire if you would have me. I will willingly submit myself to your command, and although it hurt at first....you and Anastasia....I will gladly accept whatever you choose and happily perform whatever duties you would like me to with another woman." She still didn't move.

I walked over to her...fingers trailing over her delicate shoulders and admiring her skin in the firelight. "I am very impressed Samantha. Honestly, I felt you may never come around, and this is indeed a pleasant surprise. But surely, there must be more to this story. Where is your car? We are a long way from anything here in the countryside."

She apparently had prepared for these questions and said, "I left the car up North. It did not belong to me. I came with the few posessions I actually own, clothes mostly, and left my old life behind. I am sure my family would have me back....they likely do not even know I am gone yet. However, I did this as a symbol to you of my submission. I have nothing but to potentially serve you."

I could see her juices on her inner thighs glistening in the light of the fire. I squatted down at a position just to her side and behind her whispering into her ear, "That is not all of the story Samantha. Why did you decide to come serve me?" I said this as my left hand caressed her firm ass and my right hand massaged her inner right thigh and moved up to fonle her perfect breasts. Her skin was hot to the touch. Not just from the heat of the fire, but from her burning inner desire.

The shocks of electric joy flashed in her face from the gentle caresses and she said, "Because I love you Master. With all my heart I love you and want for no more than to make you happy. Do you think I can make you happy Master?"

I was extremely hard at hearing this. I cared for her so much. I had been beginning to care for Anastasia more than I had since our last event together, but not like I cared for Samantha. I said, "Of course you can make me happy. You are making me happy by doing what I have always asked of you. I want nothing more than to have you, to use you, and to fulfill your needs as well. There are, however, a few additional rules if you wish to have that relationship with me."

She said, "What can I do Master?"

My right hand slid down from her breasts, and slowly entered her pussy. The index and middle finger of my hand glided in and out easily from her excessive wetness and I moved them slowly....painfully slow as I said, "You can never deny me again. To do so, would bring punishment beyond anything you have known with me. The other rules....will come as I deem you fully worthy of them." I moved her position, her body cooperating with how I tried to position her with little effort, and no need to speak. She was bent over, hands on the large hearthstone of the fireplace, facing the fire. She knew to not move unless I told her otherwise, unless she hadn't actually learned that lesson.

I walked away and went upstairs to my bedroom where I stripped my clothes and obtained a multi-tailed whip, a pair of nipple clamps on a chain, and a small can with no label on it. Once back downstairs, I placed these items a few feet behind Samantha where she would not be able to see them and went to the kitchen where I obtained a short glass of ice cubes. All of this was done with a deliberately slow pace. I wanted her to burn for me.

When I came back to the great room, Samantha was still just as I had left her, head down so as to not take the heat of the fire directly on her face. Good, I hoped that face would serve me well and remain pretty and youthful for a long time. I could see sweat beginning to glisten on her back and on her neck from the heat of the fire so close....but not close enough to burn her in any way...just very warm. The candles she had lit near the fireplace had a delightful jasmine smell. It has always been my experience that the scent of the candles and exposure to the heat of the fire for to long was almost intoxicating....disorienting.

I walked over to her and knelt down. I lightly blew air up and down her back and on her neck...the cooler air sending goosebumps over her skin. I said, "Samantha, I'm not going to tell you what I am doing...I am going to just do what I want."

She replied, "Please Master, I seek to serve you in anything. Do what you like. Use my body for your pleasure."

I stood and walked over to the whip...picked it up...and looked down at the young woman beneath me. I let the whip come down on her back, just hard enough to provide a light sting. A few more times, to let her get the feel of it. Afterall, I had no desire to whip her back. I moved the strikes to her lower back, and then to her ass where it cracked a little harder.....then a little lighter...then a littler harder again. I changed direction and let the tails of the whip come up between her legs, striking her swollen pussy lips and then slowly trailed it up over her pussy, over her asshole, and then swung it down to crack on her pussy again. She made no sounds. I changed directions again and let the whip strike her across her breasts, the tails licking up under her as she was bent over. I knelt down, and rubbed the handle of the whip against her pussy. She moaned lightly, and light sheen of sweat now covring most of her body.

The whip was set aside, and I acquired the pair of nipple clamps attached by a short chain. They were preset for Samantha....that is who they were last used on. As I attached them to each nipple, Samantha took in a quivering breath...a mix of pain and satisfaction. "Good girl," I said. Back behind her now, I stroked the slit of her pussy with my right index finger as I used my left hand to open the little metal can. From the can, I removed two Altoids and placed them in the mouth. Letting them dissolve a little, I picked up an ice cube with now free left hand and gently ran it over her nipples protruding through the clamps, down her belly, and over her ass. I let the cube rest a moment on her asshole, the cool water from the melting cube trailing around her pussy.

I stopped stroking Samantha, and bent forward, licking her pussy with the Altoids in my mouth. The cominbation of the cooling effect and the extra sensation on her sensitive tissues caused an immediate low moan of satisfaction from her. These moans were allowed unless otherwise stated as I live for the sound. My tongue lashed her pussy, the fingers of my right hand rubbed her clit and my left hand took the ice cube back of to her asshole again. This time it was smaller and melted smooth and round. I pulled my mouth away for a moment and told her, she needed to beg to cum....but could not do so until I said. Samantha immediately began begging. She had already been holding the orgasm in. I pushed the small ice cube into her asshole and attacked her pussy with my mouth again and Samantha let out a desperate, "PLEEEEEEASE!!!!!"

I moaned the word "cum" into her pussy without stopping.....it certainly didn't sound clear but she knew what I meant. I grabbed the chain of the nipple clamps with my right hand and pulled lightly as she exploded with orgasm. The combination of heat from the fire and sensation must have made her weak because she began to fall over. I let her fall away from the fire, but did not stop my oral attention to her pussy. I grabbed her ass with my strong hands and sucked on her clit until the shuddering ceased.

Samantha said, "I am sorry Master...for failing you. I moved."

"No my dear, it is fine. I am pleased with the orgasm you experienced. But now, your Master is very turned on from your pleasure, and wishes to fulfill his own needs," I replied. She moved into her submission position and said she would do anything I wanted. Her posture wasn't as good as before, but how could I expect it to. Her heavy breathing was causing her perky breasts to move up and down sensually. I said, "Samantha, one of my favorite things, is to be served without effort. Typically, that wold be orally, but occasionally it is actual intercourse. So few women can do it right, and I am interested to see what you can do. You will receive no instruction, and if I am displeased, you will know it because I'll make you stop and be forced to fuck you in one of many other interesting ways." I granted her permission to do what she felt would best serve her master and I laid back on the floor in front of the fireplace.

Tentatively, Samantha crawled over to me, staring at my rigid cock in the dim light. She straddled my body, and eased herself back against my cock. The head was now pressed against her wet pussy, and although she tried to not look me in the eye, she did so once to try and gauge if this is what I meant. It was, and she slowly pushed back on my cock. The pressure built as she pushed back until finally the head eased it's way in. Then slowly....oh so very slowly she impaled herself on me. She moved her body up and down on me at a rate slower than I ever experienced.....perfect in my opinion. Her hot juices were already running down my cock and onto my balls. The slight sheen of sweat on and between her breasts was such a turn-on. Those milky white breasts with perfectly formed nipples, slowly moving up and down as her pussy worked my cock. I didn't want to corrupt that view at all, and removed the nipple clamps. Despite how slowly she was moving, and the fact that I wasn't moving at all, we were both breathing very heavily, and were flushed in our faces.

Samantha then leaned back further, taking me in deeper than she ever had before, burying my cock within her. I told her it was okay if she came on me while doing this, as long as it served me more than it did her. Her orgasms would just build the one I would have. She ground her pussy against me, my cock deep inside her. Her moans grew as her pace increased, until finally she had to brace herself with her hands on my hard chest. She was grinding her hips into frantically now, her breasts swaying with the movements and her juices running all the way past my balls and onto my asshole. She came on me in torrent, never ceasing that grinding. My balls were on fire as she slowed her speed again, now slowly moving up and down my full length. Once she caught her breath, she began twisting her hips forward on each downstroke, adding to the sensation I felt. I was ready to blow my load even going this slow at this point. She may have sensed the twiching in my member and she reached a hand back an gently traced them over my balls. She whispered to me, "I wish only to serve you Master....my body and my heart are yours." With this, she worked my cock harder and I grabbed her waist as she continued to increase her pace. I felt the fire erupt in my balls and it was like streaming fire coming out of my cock. I couldn't help it, I grunted and let out an uncontrolled moan of ecstasy of that would not stop. How could this be? I never felt anything like it. She continued to work me after I finished cumming....little spasms shooting through my body. She slowed her pace....climbed off of me, and leaned down close to my cock.

Samantha said, "Allow me to clean you Master." She took my cock into her mouth and bathed it with her tongue. She licked up all of our mixed fluids from my cock, balls, and abdomen. When she was finished, she curled up next to me and I took her in my arms.

I kissed Samantha on the back of her head and said, "You have done better than I could ever hope for. You have served your Master very well tonight. You have earned the right to know of the next rule. If you wish to serve me....truthfully with to serve me, you must be tattoed with the two black wings that represent you are property of Lord Nightwynde. No place overly conspicuous....that would be counteractive to my hopes for you....but on the small of your back, where I can see the brand of my ownership of you as I fuck you like the little bitch whore you are."

We slept deeply that night, the next day I called off work, and Samantha and I went to a tattoo parlor to mark the revelation that happened the day before. She was now my property...to do with what I liked....and she would serve me well.

No comments:

Post a Comment